Rock Heartbreaker Part 1

Valentine's Day was finally here! A day for love, sharing and caring with the people you loved most.

Comedia presented Master Mundi with a little box with a handle on it. He turned the handle, and the box played the melody of 'Pop Goes the Weasel' until it popped open and out popped a sparkly heart with confetti bursting out.

"I can't believe you made this yourself." Ki-Adi said. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

Comedia licked her adoptive father, and was excited to open her gift. She jumped for joy when she saw it was the joke book she wanted.

Magenta also got to delivering her paper roses to everyone, and Ahsoka was already headed out with Rex for their date.

Back at the palace, the royal family got to doing their own stuff for Valentine's Day.

Qui-Gon presented Shmi with the most beautiful roses she'd ever seen and a lovely pearl necklace he had specially made for her with a heart shaped charm with her name engraved on it.

Omega made cards for her brothers in the Bad Batch, Lamenta performed a dance for her parents and all her grandparents, Gabby grew flowers for everyone, and Goldie gave everyone her origami butterflies too.

Obi-Wan presented his wife with the beautiful necklace he picked for her. And Peppermint, of course, sent everyone she wanted to wish Happy Valentine's Day Peppermint bark hearts. Satine and Obi-Wan started kissing for a while until Satine gasped.

"What is it?" said Obi-Wan, concerned for his wife.

"Obi, I think the baby just kicked again." Satine said, taking her husband's hand and placing it on her stomach.

Obi-Wan's smile grew as he felt his baby's movements inside Satine. He kissed her stomach and rubbed it affectionately.

"Daddy can't wait to meet you, little one."

"You'll be a wonderful father, Obi-Wan." Satine sighed happily.

"And you will be a wonderful mother, as you've been to Korkie all these years." Obi-Wan said, pulling Satine into another kiss.

Myra reluctantly went with her mom to a lovely cafe for lunch with her parents and Kade. It was a cafe where sometimes young musicians could play on the stage.

"Myra, why don't you go up there and play a song?" Mace suggested. "I hear you're pretty talented."

Myra was a bit surprised that her father suggested that. She decided to go up on stage, but only because she wanted to play her guitar. And she played how she felt, playing an electric guitar cover of "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift.

"Myra, do you think you could play something a little less intense?" Brenda said.

"I play how I feel." Myra said.

"Myra, please. For Mama."

Brenda sighed and started playing a guitar solo of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"

That was when Mace decided it was a good time to bring out the cake, and then say something to Brenda.

"Brenda, I know I haven't been there for you before, but I want to make it up to you. I'm not the best with poetic romantic stuff. But, what I really want to say is, I love you and I want to show that to you always. And spend the rest of my life with you."

And that was when Mace got down on one knee and pulled out the ring, to Brenda's great surprise. But that was also when the mariclava began flying in through an open door.

Legend of the Jedi Princess 3: Return of the Doreshoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें