Life Day Eve is Here Once Again

Holidays were always a wonderful time of year.

On New Year's Eve, you got to stay up really late to welcome the start of the new year at a big party.

Valentine's Day, you could show a loved one how much you love them with the sweetest treats, and have an excuse to eat lots of chocolate.

April Fool's Day, pranksters played lots of pranks.

On Halloween, you could scare people for fun, dress as anyone you like, and get treats.

But there was one holiday season everyone loved above all else. The winter holidays.

There were all kinds with different traditions.

Diwali with beautiful oil lamps and fireworks, Kwanzaa with the colorful kinara and storytelling tradition, Hanukkah with its nine days of lighting the manora candles and celebrating prevailing over darkness, and of course, the most celebrated holiday... Life Day, or as it was called in some other worlds... Christmas.

One thing these holidays all have in common: they are always celebrated with family and friends.

People of all ages loved the holidays, and were preparing to get together with their loved ones for the holidays. The Jedi were no exception.

Today, the Temple was being decorated by the Jedi, with help from the royal family and their pony friends.

Jedi:

Lots of voices fill the night

'Cause Life Day Eve is here once again

Happy hearts so full and bright

'Cause Life Day Eve is here once again

Oh, what a sight

Look at the light

All for tonight

'Cause Life Day Eve is here once again

Eeth passed a wreath to Zipp and she flew up high to place it in the perfect spot.

Zipp: Wreaths arranged 'til they're just so

Ponies: 'Cause Life Day Eve is here once again

Gabby: Gonna make some awesome snow

Using her snow magic, Gabby decorated the place with some beautiful snowflakes.

Pegasi: 'Cause Life Day Eve is here once again

Gabby and Lamenta: The chill wind blows

Making a show

Snowflakes aglow

Everyone: 'Cause Life Day Eve is here once again

Meanwhile, Comedia, wearing a green Santa hat, was happily wrapping a present she had for her rider.

Comedia: A day that's filled with songs to sing

Ponies: Ding-dong, ding-dong-ding

Of course, Strawberry Sundae wasted no time getting Mace to help her with baking special pastries for the holidays.

Strawberry: Cakes and pastries we shall bring

Kids: Ding-dong, ding-dong-ding