The Jedi Save Life Day Part 2

Comedia, Peppermint, Sugar Cane, Sapphire, Diamond, the Marehearts, and Harmony all dipped their hooves into the magic dust Holly brought them, and the riders all got onto their horses, except Kara who got onto Sugar since Diamond was too little to carry her. Even the Bad Batch and their horses got into the action

Holly, on the other hand, rode on Rudolph, one of the reindeer who was able to escape from the pole.

"Everyone got their Santa dust on?" Holly asked to confirm.

"Ready when you all are!" Omega said.

"Ready to save Life Day!" Gabby said.

"No one's gonna ruin the holidays on my watch." Comedia said, ready to go.

"Are you certain you're able to do this?" Ki-Adi said.

"Emeraldi may not be my favorite mare, but I'm not gonna let her go down in history as the mare who destroyed Heartmas."

"And my little sister has turned into her biggest fear." said Peppermint. "We can't let it spread to other kids this way."

"Alright everyone. On my count!" said Holly. "Rudolph."

Rudolph stamped his two front hooves.

"On Crescent. On Carousella!"

Holly called the names of each horse to signal them to stamp their front hooves as Rudolph did, and we she said, "Go!" They all began running and following the red-nosed reindeer into the air. Even the equines without wings were able to take off in flight as the dust was magical in more ways than one.

And off the Jedi and equines went to save the holidays.

But when they got to the workshop...

Everyone gasped.

The workshop was a mess! The toys were destroyed, there were broken candy canes everywhere, and the Kringles' tree was knocked over with shattered ornaments all over the floor.

"Be careful, kids." said Padme. "There are a lot of broken shards to hurt yourselves on."

"Those two are going to be on the naughty list for life for sure." Caroline said.

"Hey, Firework's a good filly." Peppermint said. "And she's under a spell."

"My father's a forgiving guy." Holly said. "And Emeraldi, there's a lot more to her than you realize, Comedia."

That confused Comedia even more, but there was no time for explanations.

Holly found a map of the workshop and found all possible places the elves could have been hiding or locked up.

"Kids, Qui-Gon, you guys come help me free my dad." she instructed. "The rest of you, Grownups, you free the elves and see if you can find my dad's list."

The kids and the adults split up and looked all around the workshop. Sure enough, there were elves hiding fearfully in various places, some of them with their hair turned white with fear.

"Don't be scared." Padme said gently to comfort the elves. "We're here to help you."

Qui-Gon accompanied Holly and the children to what looked like a jail where the big man himself was being held.

"Daddy!" Holly exclaimed, seeing her father imprisoned. She ran up to the bars and took his hand "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Where is your mother?"

"Rudolph's looking for her now. But the workshop is a mess!"

"We haven't seen the villains yet," said Boba. "But our parents are looking for the list to protect it."