Epilogue

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Y/n, that looks beautiful!" Jimin gasps at your artwork. You take off the gloves and shake your head at the male, "Jimin, I literally just tattooed a moon."

"So? It's gorgeous! I love it." Your first-ever client, Kim Taehyung gets up from the studio tattoo chair, proudly grinning at the little moon you drew over his chest, right where his heart is beating. "Moon will love this."

"Damn right, she will!" Jimin excites. You had the urge to roll your eyes at the males. You were pretty sure they are simply being nice to you seeing that this is your first time, otherwise, Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon are literal masters in tattoo art compared to you.

These days, you are trying to get back to drawing and sketching. Something you and your father were passionate about prior to your disappearance. You would say you are good at this particular talent, but really it's all thanks to your dad. The skill once you forgot and sworn that you will never touch, your father these days has been helping you to get back at it. He has been a pretty frequent visitor at your workplace after work where you endlessly practice sketching various forms of art with him. And Namjoon has given you permission to use his office after office hours.

You have been staying extra hours after your shifts, something that you have been hiding from your husband. Last month, you heard Jungkook asking Namjoon to sketch a tattoo sleeve for him. Ever since that day, you requested Namjoon if you could be the one sketching his sleeve and surprise Jungkook. For which, your friend was more than happy to oblige.

You only had the intention to sketch the initial design but Yoongi also encouraged you should also tattoo a few of his designs on him, seeing that you have been getting a lot of training from them for the past year to professionally start inking people.

And Taehyung volunteered to be your first customer. He trusted you enough to lend his body for a trial.

"It's really a simple design."

"Y/n, please don't undermine your skills. You did amazing. I shall take all the credit because I trained you the hardest." Jimin forwards his chin up in pride.

"And you slacked off the hardest too," Yoongi speaks from the other room. He was in the middle of sketching and when he's busy working, Yoongi does not like to be disturbed, and even that couldn't stop Yoongi from coming after Jimin.

"That's not true! I did the most hours." Jimin claims.

"Actually it's Namjoon." You clarify and Jimin gapes at you with betrayal dancing in his orbs. "Okay fine, you worked the hardest. Happy?"

An instant smile appears on his face, "Very! Anyways, we shall throw a party in celebration of you tatting your first customer!" He claps to announce.

You glance over at Taehyung, who was wearing a shit-eating grin while checking out his tattoo in the mirror. He wanted to surprise his wife with a 'Moon' tattoo against his chest as a gift for her pregnancy announcement.

Yes, Luna is now full-blown pregnant. It's safe to say, Taehyung did not waste a second before impregnating his wife. Seeing their libido for each other, you're not surprised that she became pregnant so quickly despite being on birth control.

Everyone is excited but most of all, you were. You don't even know the baby yet you feel protective over it. Because no matter how much you now want to experience this motherhood, you cannot.

"Y/n, you are tattooing my every tattoo from now on." Taehyung, your satisfied client gushes and you couldn't help but smile proudly.

Jimin scoffs, "Says the person who was scared shitless about even getting a tiny moon on his skin." Immediately earning a bitter glare from Taehyung.