16. Her knights

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

unedited

Jungkook.

He is delicate and rough at the same time. As much as the fire you see in his eyes and the hardness of his chest, there are other parts of him that are soft. The flesh of his palm; radiates warmth and support all the time. Every time he held you, protected you, it always been his hands.

One foreign part of him you had yet to discover; his heart. Did you ever try to find out if that part of him is also warm?

For the past twenty minutes, he shared no words. Ever since he kicked everyone out, he only worked with his hands to tender the wound against your skin. He finished wrapping up the band-aid before gazing towards your eyes. As usual, there was a fixed frown on your face but you remained quiet. Your adrenaline rush cooled down, leaving you to feel unbothered.

You also felt tired. It was a long day; you fought a rude customer, got injured, chased down your husband and drowned a woman. But after everything, you had zero regrets. If the day rewinds itself again, you would make the same exact decisions.

You had no fear. Jungkook never scolded you, nor does he have any plans to change that. Whatever you wished, you did and no one can do anything about it. If you felt like killing a bitch trying to get close to your husband, by all means, you would.

''I told you to rest. Why did you run and get more hurt?'' He finally speaks. He pulls you by your waist and situates you on his lap. Your injured leg was laying flat on the couch. You sat sideways on his lap, allowing your body to get immediate access to his chest. You comfortably rested your head on his chest.

''And I told you to come home. Who was that bitch?'' You huff while he snuggles your frame closer.

''Doesn't matter. You dissolved the situation so forget about it.'' He informs.

You were no longer paying attention to his speech. His body heat slowly works like a charm on you. You angle your head and get access to his chin. Your mouth involuntarily moves along his skin. ''Y/n-''

''She shouldn't have touched what's mine.'' You bite before suckling a spot on his neck. You ghost your lips against his collarbones the second later. Jungkook closes his eyes, forgetting his own words for a split second.

''You are only mine.'' Your hot tongue licks a stripe before assaulting his skin with sweet torture. you absolutely enjoyed gliding your lips across the skin on his neck, feeling how he shivers with each kiss. You were addicted to his body, the feeling it causes within you and the way his body reacts cause of you. ''I did well by teaching her a lesson, didn't I?''  

''Hmm.'' He only hums in response. Your eyes meet with his and with a proud smile, you crash your lips against his. Every time your lips meet, he pulls you into his world; warm, sensual and passionate. His kisses are always full of emotions, no matter if it's rushed and sloppy or slow and sensual. No matter how horny, angry or happy you were, he always made sure to take his time to kiss you. It's almost as if he is conveying his feelings to you through a kiss.

You never realise, but to Jungkook, kisses with you matter a lot. It is an action where he feels like he is no longer chasing, and that you are finally his. 

You are lawfully his wife, but he is yet to find if you are emotionally connected to him as well.

''No, we can't. You are hurt.'' He breathes against your lips.

''Well, don't mind me then.'' You smirk before aggressively crashing your lips once again. This time the kiss is sloppy and fast. You fail to keep up a rhythm as your mind is hazed with lust and overwhelming emotions. Jungkook groans in your lips whereas his hand tightly grips your hips.