31. Broken home, broken her.

Uploading today instead of tomorrow because I won't be able to update tomorrow! So enjoy an early update and merry Christmas to all the ones celebrating!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

When was the last time you allowed so many people to invade your house like this? 

In fact, it's even rare for a single person to be invited to your household. Even Taehyung pops up once in a while uninvited. Although you never minded Taehyung because out of this entire circus of a family, he's the only sane one. Maybe it's because he doesn't have the 'Jeon' blood running through his vein. That's definitely why he's an exception.

''Eda wanted all of us together in one place to break out the news. And, I knew you didn't want us to visit my parent's home, so I called them here. Hope it's okay, baby?'' That's what your husband informed you before placing a kiss on your cheek as a bribe. ''Oh, my uncle and his wife also will be arriving soon.'' 

Great, the entire Jeon descendant is here to crash the place you called home.

You stood, arms folded and passing an unpleasant glare at them once in a while. You were watching your mother-in-law conversing with Eda on your couch whereas Jungkook's father and uncle were sitting on the other available one. They didn't bother to acknowledge your presence, which made you scoff. The audacity to come to my house and act like this. 

But then again, it's not like you expected anything better after the countless times you disrespected them in their house. 

Either way, you hate that they invaded your personal space. Midst of this all the distasteful faces, your eyes catch Zauqi rubbing his eyes. The little boy yawns and walks near you. ''Zauqi, it's past your bedtime. Go sleep.'' You instruct. 

''But, there are people in your house.''

''Our house.'' You felt the need to correct him, so you did. Zauqi only peeks up at you without uttering a word. You couldn't read his face, the boy was too good at hiding his emotions. 

''Should I speak to Jungkook?'' He whispers after glancing around to make sure no one is listening to him. 

Raising a brow, ''Speak about what?''

''So he can kick them out? He will listen to me.'' He innocently proposes. His sudden proposal broke a half-chuckle from you. Your foreign response shocked you more than anything else at that moment. What the hell was that?

Composing yourself regardless, ''It's his parents and sister.'' You state matter of factly. 

He shrugs, ''But you don't like them so we should tell them to leave. Jungkook always does what you want. So, should we ask Jungkook?''

The ease of your feature hardens immediately. Not Zauqi too sounding like a broken record like everybody else these days, You bitterly think. ''Go to sleep.''

''But, Y/n-''

''I said, go to sleep.'' This time you sternly convey that even Zauqi decides it would be best to listen to you and leave the situation. You mentally sigh when you see the boy walking to his room. Thankfully his room is the last room upstairs, so whatever commotion is currently occurring in your living room won't disrupt his sleep. 

Zauqi is right. You need to find Jungkook and ask him to kick them out or you will do it yourself. But before you could approach, Luna clutches your forearm abruptly. ''Y/n, I really need to go.''

''No.'' You instantly shut her down. ''You can't possibly think about leaving me alone in this mess. You are staying.''

''But Y/n-''