47. Found you

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Luna found out about me dropping out of school." He informs.

"What's going on? What do you mean you dropped out of school?" Jungkook enquires. You still didn't have the courage to face him so you ignore him.

"Isaac, come inside." He does as he was told and enters the house. Seeing him struggle with the bag, you come forward and help him to bring the luggage inside.

"Can I drink some water? I am thirsty." He asks. Seeing him heaving, you could conclude that he rushed his way out of his home before coming here. 

You dart towards Jungkook to ask him to bring a glass of water but as soon as you find his eyes, a spark flashes and immediate shame pools in your heart. You look away but Jungkook gets the hint regardless. "I will bring him water."

Upon his leave, you hold Isaac's shoulder. "Isaac, what happened? Why are you out this late?"

He only sighs.

"Do you want me to call Luna?"

"No!" He frantically shakes his head. "Don't tell her I am here, please."

You frown, not liking the fact that you will have to hide this from your friend. As if on cue to his protest, your phone begins to ring. You check the caller ID and Luna's name flashes above it.

Isaac sensing that, shakes his head vigorously with widened eyes. ''Please, don't tell her.''

Feeling conflicted, you pick up the phone. If you felt bad before at the thought of hiding Isaac from Luna, after hearing the sob breaking through your phone, you felt tenfold worse. ''Y/n- Isaac, he left home-'' You could hear Taehyung's voice too next to her, trying to calm her down.

''Luna...''

''What do I do? He- we got into a fight-''

''Isaac is with me.'' You close your eyes. When you open them, you find a betrayed Isaac before you. You hear silence from the other end but you continue, ''But don't come now. I will tell you when to come.''

''No, please! Let me talk to him. Can he hear me? Bug, please! Let's talk, don't do this to me.'' She breaks down even more. Isaac guiltily looks away, trying his best not to let the cries of his sister shake him. ''Y/n, I am coming! Don't let him leave.''

''No. If you come now, things will get worse.'' You state. You don't know why you feel affected. You shouldn't. This is none of your business, in fact, you should let Luna come and take care of this matter herself. Still, a part of you hated to distress any of the two siblings. '' Let me speak to him first.''

You hear sniffling and protests but nevertheless, Taehyung convinces her to cool down. You cut the call when Jungkook re-enters the room with a glass in his hand. 

You shift to Isaac and find him angrily taking the suitcase, ''I am leaving.''

''No, you're not.'' You clutch the handle firmly. ''We are talking.''

''I don't want to see Luna right now.''

''And you won't.'' You promise. His feature softens and slowly nods before taking the glass from Jungkook. He did not forget to send him a scowl, to which Jungkook slightly winces. You almost forgot how Isaac isn't a fan of Jungkook. And here you thought, it was impossible for someone to dislike Jungkook.

Jungkook knew better to get offended, his personal issues aside with Luna, he was concerned to see Isaac in this state. Besides, he owes Isaac for helping him save your life. ''What's happening?'' He asks and as you expected, Isaac doesn't answer him.