27. One step wrong

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Unedited

Bitch.

That's what Sarah calls you, and honestly, the feelings are mutual.

Although Jungkook managed to calm your nerves down by giving you a thorough orgasm but that only lasted until now. Sarah is undermining your inner demons by challenging your rage.

You realise Jungkook's distractions are only momentary as the second Jungkook leaves you Sarah's words came back crashing like venom inside your bloodstream.

Jungkook left you alone with Sarah by going to a meeting with Stephan in order to finalise, which you assume, the contract that Sarah desperately wanted. And seeing Sarah's arrogance and confidence inflating due to that, you wanted nothing more than to humble her. 

He lied. He said he won't let you leave his sight, yet here he was gone for over forty minutes. You wanted to blame him and lash out at him. However, you do none of those. You simply didn't feel like it.

Changes.

Again, you hate the changes you've been feeling for the past few days.

This is not me. The thought comes with a reminder that you need to fix it. You dispise changes and you will do anything to go back to normal.

Your version of normal.

The normal where you don't promise anyone and Luna that you find difficult to keep. The normal, where you do not take a child to live under your roof. The normal where you don't promise anyone and Luna that you find difficult to keep. The normal where you do whatever you please and not start having to worry about others, and not definitely Jungkook.

You use your husband for stability and pleasure. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then why do you feel like fighting the world for him? To snatch the contract from Stephan for Jungkook and fulfil all his dreams?

Since when did you start caring about Jungkook's dreams. Changes. You definitely need to do something about it.

Jungkook's family and Taehyung arrived at the palace shortly after you had come out of that room. You mentally hum at the memory and smile to yourself, forgetting all about the conflicting feelings when your husband jogs in your mind. 

''What are you thinking?'' Taehyung elbows you with a charming smile. Thankfully, you were with the only family member of Jungkook that you can tolerate and somewhat get along with.

Taehyung and you had a lot in common; your shared hatred towards Jungkook's family. Okay, maybe that's the only thing that you have in common. 

The man before you attractively looks at you to get an answer. ''Nothing that concerns you. What are you doing here? Don't you hate going out with Eda?''

With a chuckle, ''I should as you the same. What are you doing here when you're allergic to people?''

''I asked the question first.''

''Well, I had no choice. Eda forced me to.''

''Hmm...'' That's all you say. Taehyung and you always got along well. It's mainly because of how easy-going and comforting Taehyung's presence is. He never minded your lack of enthusiasm in making a conversation. He always allowed you to talk whenever and however you felt like it. He is the first person after Jungkook to accept your silence and embrace your nature.

''Eda still hoeing around?'' Maybe you were getting tipsy because you never mentioned about Eda's non-conventional way of keeping her marriage alive. Taehyung knew you knew, but both of you always pretended that everything is fine.