06. Comfort

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Unedited

What is this?

Luna's house ended before it could even start. She lived in a studio apartment, so it was expected to have very limited spaces. But, that annoyed you because that means you couldn't avoid Jungkook or hide and lock yourself in a room.

When you stressed about avoiding Jungkook, he rather smiles hard, loving Luna's home and thanked her mentally for choosing a house this small.

"This is annoying." You retort.

"I think it's the best." He smirks and takes the couch and makes himself comfortable. "Look how perfect her house is!"

"I am going to the bathroom."

"You can't hide there forever, let me make that clear." He inserts, irritating you further. He was in a good mood and that irked you up more than it should.

You forward him a middle finger. "How cute." He grins.

"Shove that up your ass."

"Go ahead, every part of my body is yours anyway." He sings annoyingly.

"Is that why you were on a date with that bitch?" You grab whatever you found nearby, which was a mug on the counter and throw it in his direction. Jungkook ducks the hit, but the mug crashed the wall and broke into various pieces.

"Woah, babe." He was worried, not for himself but for Luna's belongings. "Luna will not like you breaking her stuff."

"I don't care." You breathed vigorously out of anger. at that time, you wanted to do everything the world is against. Whatever he says you cannot do, you will make sure to do it. Breathing hard, you scan around the place. You find plates on top of the kitchen counter.

You take them one by one and smash them all on the floor. You move to the glasses next and crush them against the floor, allowing the broken glasses to meet the pieces of plates.

Jungkook doesn't stop you. He could see what you were feeling. The more he refuses you, the more it will fuel your anger. So, he let you be with yourself for a few seconds.

"When you're done, tell me." He casually states before opening the door of the bathroom to check it.

You glare, "Why? Will you get me more to break?" You scoff sarcastically, not knowing why even glancing at him triggered your frustration.

"No, I will clean it up when you're done. You will hurt yourself." He talks while coming near you. He takes a few moments to search for the brooms to collect the broken glassware. You silently watch him clean your mess as your body begins to calm down from the adrenaline rush of anger.

''Drink water.'' He tells you, moving his eyes from his cleaning. ''Oh, never mind you broke all the glasses.'' He piped in with a cheeky, teasing smile.

You roll your eyes and frown at him. Jungkook found that endearing. He always found you adorable when you get angry, which is ironic for other people as they tend to fear your unpredictable nature of anger. While Jungkook's eyes were not leaving you, his finger was more eager to meet a piece of glass. As a reflex, he found himself wincing at the contact of a sharp piece.

All the previous complaints and bitter feelings were thrown out of the window as you find yourself reaching him immediately in distress. You clutch his bloody fingers and shriek at the view. ''What the fuck?! Your finger is bleeding!'' You hyperventilate in concern. Before Jungkook can assure you, you make him stand up and pace towards the sink. You run cold water against his cut to wash the blood and press hard on the wound. Your eyes catch the tissue roll and you grab a piece to press against the cut.