02. Kidnapper

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

What did Jungkook expect? 

He was in an illegal underground club, where unauthorised fights occur for fun, drugs dealers and illegal raves and businesses surrounding the economy. The smell of drugs, alcohol and blood filled his nostrils as he walked. The more he stepped and dug inside, the more he felt bewildered by the world before him. He was only here to help out a friend to gather information. Who would have known that he would get sucked into a sex trafficking ring in the middle of everything? 

There he found her. Completely blacked out after injecting. She was dead; despite the fact that she breathed, moved and screamed. She even giggled, she felt like she was in heaven; a ghoul in paradise.

Jungkook knew that only her body was present, her mind was elsewhere. She didn't know she was being exploited and traded off. 

He didn't know what triggered within him, but he felt angry. Extremely angry at the sight of her vulnerable state.

.
.
.

Jungkook's eyes snap open from the horrible dream. His mind failed to stop remembering the repulsive encounter; the day he first met you. It didn't take him long to realise he fell asleep in the car. He also noticed how he was in the parking lot.

Grabbing the water bottle, he drinks enough to meet his thirst and get his body out of the adrenaline rush. He needs to forget that day. He needs to keep you protected.

Jungkook and you met in the most unexpected way. You were at the point of life, where you felt more at home on the bed of death than feeling alive. He was your saviour, a hope that fate has given you.

Jungkook knew what he signed up for when he decided to marry you. He promised to love and protect you from day one, but he knew your feelings were never the same as him. Where he once wanted to lead a normal life, immediately changed after meeting you. He never stops you from doing anything, in fact, he always supports you and turns into your partner-in-crime whenever you demanded. 

He only complies with the hope that, one day he will be able to change you. He will be able to drag you out of the dark hole completely.

Just one day. One day, you will also be normal like everybody else. You will be happy and completely remove the demon in your head.

His thoughts get cut off by his phone.

''Fuck's sake.'' Jungkook groans, seeing the reminder on his phone. He is expected to meet his parents tomorrow. He decides to ignore the message before exiting his car and make his way to his house.

Jungkook enters the house with a sigh escaping his mouth. He gets greeted by a silence, which felt odd to him. Even though he prefers and will love nothing more than to just relax after the long day, he knew that isn't what he is going to get.

"Y/n?" He calls out.

"Hi baby!" You appear in front of him with a big, excited grin on your face.

"Hi?" Jungkook knew that face. You were up to something. "What did you do?" Jungkook changed his demeanour to be more relaxed. He knew you would freak out if he showed remotely anything other than encouragement.

Your smile turns into a dark smirk. "You know what I have been telling you for the past few days and what I have been wanting to do..." You seductively let out. You inch closer coyly and envelop your arms around his neck.