Finn Balor-Skinny Dipping

Pairing: Finn Balor x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut, Aftercare, Breeding Kink, Caught, Edging, Humiliation, Oral, (Reader Receiving.), Praise Sad Finn, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+
Word Count: 1,219

Summary: You and Finn skinny dip in your pool and it ends up to something else.

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this. Also, Finn is so fine!! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were watching a show of AEW, considering you've been liking it a little bit more than WWE . You can only really watch it when Finn isn't here, because he thinks you're 'betraying' him, when watching another company other than WWE.

Just as the ads came on, the door opened revealing Finn. You got off the couch and ran to him. "Babe!" He dropped his bag, engulfing you in a big hug. "Oh, I missed ya too, love." Your legs were wrapped around his waist, as he carried you to the couch.

He gently sat you down and laid on top of you. You both snuggled for a second before deciding to get up. "Did you see my match?" You gulped, opening your mouth to answer until AEW came back, catching Finn's attention. "What did I tell ya, about watching this?"

He scolded you, reaching over and turning it back to Monday Night Raw. "I'm sorry, it's just Kenny Omega is so hot!" Finn gave you a death glare, making you nervous. "Oh, you're gonna get it now." You jumped up, running around the house, laughing as Finn chased you.

You both ran around the house like Tom and Jerry. Around the kitchen island, through the living room, and up and down the stairs, but he still didn't get off your tail. You looked near the back door, where the pool was.

There was no way he was gonna jump in the water. You opened the sliding door and ran, jumping into the pool with a splash. You swam to the other side, laughing loudly. "Ha, I win! You're not gonna-" Before you could finish your sentence, Finn jumped in the pool, going after you.

It was quiet for a couple of seconds, making you worry. "Finn?" Suddenly, you felt hands on your waist, pulling you up in the air and back into the water. "Finn!" Now, it was Finn's turn to laugh.

He trapped you between his body and the wall of the pool. "I got'cha, didn't I?" He teased, leaning down to his neck. Your hands came around his shoulders, biting your lip. "F-Finn. Finn, baby, stop." Finn didn't, only deepening the kiss.

He walked forward, grabbing your leg and holding it against his hip. "Finn, what if someone's watching." He took his shirt off, giving you a devious smile. "Then let em' watch. Take your clothes off." Your eyes grew wide, covering yourself up. "Finn, I'm not skinny dipping, and having sex with you in the pool!"

Finn gives you puppy eyes, silently begging. "Come on, live a little, baby. Nobody's gonna see us." You bit your lip, thinking about it. It was nighttime and the only thing that was keeping y'all in sight was the lights in the pool. "Alright."

Finn did a little fist pump in the air before quickly stripping off his underclothes. You rolled your eyes, chuckling at how excited he was. Once all your clothes were off, he guided you to the steps of the pool. "Sit down. I wanna taste ya."

A blush grew on your face at his statement. You sat down, legs hanging over his shoulders as he got on his knees. Finn didn't waste any time, diving in and eating you out. He was slurping, licking, suckling at everything he could.

Your hands flew to his hair, as you leaned back moaning loudly. "S-slow down!" Finn didn't listen, enjoying his meal even more, while pushing his middle finger at you.

You sighed, loosening up letting him continue. Finn's finger was plowing on you while he sucked on your clit. "Your mouth feels so good, Finn!" You bit your lip, controlling your breathing so you weren't so loud.

The water was moving slowly at the rhythm of Finn's fingers. Your legs closed around him, indicating you were close. Finn instantly pulled back, smirking at your whine. "It's alright, love. I want you to cum on my cock, not my fingers." You impatient, gripped his hips, pulling him in for a kiss.

Finn kissed back, while entering you. The moment  his tip reached your lips, you both moaned. You were quivering for his cock inside you. He teased, rubbing his tip up and down your slit. "Finn, if you don't put it in, I swear to god, I'll leave you hard right now."

Finn shook his head. "Jeez love, calm down and I'll give you what you want, needy girl." Before you could say anything, he pushed himself in, groaning at the stretch. It's not very often y'all have sex, especially with him being part of The Judgment Day. With him being on TV every week in a different city.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath, as he bottomed out. You placed lazy wet kisses on his open neck while neck slowly began thrusting in you. The movement of the pool water was slow and steady as your bodies moved together. "You feel so good!" You praised Finn.

Your hand came to hair and the other went to his back, leaving scratches. Finn held the back of your thighs, grunting as he forced himself deeper.

He dipped his head down, sucking hickeys on your neck- to which he's sure he's gonna hear a lot about that tomorrow morning."Grippin' me so tight, love." His balls gently slapped against your hole as he fucked you roughly. You were so busy in pleasure that you didn't realize you were moaning loudly.

The skin clapping could be heard over miles away as well as the TV inside the living room played and crickets chirped. Your legs wrapped around his wrist, pulling him closer. Your lips connected in a nasty sloppy kiss, while holding on each other.

You pulled back, foreheads against one another."Fuck, I should pump you full. Give you my baby." You moaned louder at the thought of telling your family and friends that you got pregnant because of a 'fun time' in your pool.

It was until you pulled back and saw something in the darkness. "F-Finn, w-wait." Finn slowed down his thrust, groaning. "What? What is it?" You looked in the same spot, trying to make out what you saw earlier, but couldn't because of the feeling of him still moving inside you, making you forget.

"Never mind. Keep going." Finn happily complied, putting more force in his thrust, grunts coming out his mouth, from you squeezing around him. You were on the blink of release, feeling knots form in your stomach.

You and Finn froze as you heard the sound of a leaf crunching, following a man grunting. You and Finn turned around and then saw it. It was one of your next door neighbors, hiding behind the bush, pants down to his legs, jerking off.

Your eyes grew big as you hurried to cover yourself up. "Hey, get outta here, ya creep!" Finn called out, making the man scurry off back to his house. "Oh my god, I can't believe we just got caught!"

Embarrassment filled you, as you shook your head in shame. "Now that he's gone..." Finn attempted to enter you again, but you put a hand in his chest.

"I'm never skinny dipping with you again!"

You exited the pool and went back in the house leaving a very sad and hard Finn.