Shayna Baszler-Better In Your Eyes

Pairing: Shayna Baszler x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,499

Summary: You say that you like Ronda over Shayna which leaves her to think that you don't love her as much.

A/N: Fist time writing for Shayna and that's because someone on Wattpad wanted me too, so yeah. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were in Shayna's locker room, scrolling through Twitter when Shayna walked in. "Hey babe." She kissed your cheek before making her way to the shower. "Hey, you did good out there." You said, referring to her match against Shotzi and Natalya with her friend Ronda.

"I know. The fans hated us!" You laughed, shaking your head at her boasting. You heard the water running in the bathroom, which made you decide to walk around the arena.

You walked in the catering and saw Ronda, to which you excitedly sat next to her, sparking a conversation. "Hey Ron, how's it been?" She smiled at you. "It's been good, y'know being the best around here." You rolled your eyes laughing at her cockiness. "Yeah, whatever you say." You both soon start talking, completely forgetting about going home.

It was until Shayna came beside you, tapping your shoulder. "You ready to go?" You stood up taking your bag from her hand. "Yes, I'm so tired!" You said your goodbyes to Ronda and began walking towards the exit until you were stopped by Byron Saxton.

"Excuse me, Y/n?" You stopped giving him your full attention. "Fans have been having a debate about who you like better. Ronda or Shayna and why?" You thought about it for a second, making Shayna nervous. "Well Bryon, I'm really liking Ronda's attitude. Ever since Shayna became her partner she has been unstoppable, but I think she has the capability to become a future champ on her own."

"You heard ladies and gentlemen. Y/n loves Ronda." Bryon walked away, giving a small smile, leaving you and Shayna alone. You and Shayna kept walking to the car, but you could tell there was a change in her mood.

The way she didn't open the car door for you, or when she didn't put her hand on your thigh when driving, and when she didn't get your bag out the trunk were all signs. When you walked into the hotel room, she dropped her bags and went to the bathroom. "Babe?" She didn't respond, but only closed the door, making your heart hurt.

She was ignoring you and for what? Maybe she's just tired. You could only hope. That night you both sat in silence while eating dinner and even when you went to be, she was quiet. No goodnight kiss and she even slept with her back turned to you. You didn't want to cry, but she was hurting you.

-

The next morning when you woke up, Shayna was nowhere to be seen. She was probably at the gym, knowing how she likes to workout early in the morning. You did your normal routine and went to the gym, hoping to see Shayna.

When you made it inside, the first thing you did was look for Shayna, but you didn't see her. But you did see Ronda. A smile formed on your face as you walked to her. "Hey Ron!" She stopped punching the bag and looked at you. "Oh, hey. Didn't see you there." You smiled.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to train with me?" Ronda took a second and shrugged her shoulders. "Sure, I don't see why not." You clapped happily. "Good because I wanna work on this new move, if you don't mind." Ronda nodded her head and made her way to the ring.

You both were training and practicing your moves when you didn't notice Shayna coming out of the bathroom. As soon as she saw you and Ronda on the ring, she felt anger rise. First, you praise Ronda and now you're practicing with her. You're her gym buddy.