Jey Uso-Answers

Pairing: Jey Uso x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,290

Summary: You want answer from Jey after the Royal Rumble, so that's exactly what you get.

A/N: I didn't know where I was going with this, so that's why it's so long. Sorry!! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The locker room was silent as everyone thought about what happened last week.

The Royal Rumble was supposed to be something to test Sami to see if he was trustworthy. Obviously, it didn't work out that way and what shocked you was when Jey left.

It was all like 2020 again with Roman vs Jey. With you being his girlfriend, it hurt you dearly too and it made it worse when he didn't contact you. He didn't call you, text you, FaceTime you, or even come home. You were worried deeply, but you knew he needed time.

Jey grew onto Sami and looked at him as a bestfriend till the point where Jimmy was getting jealous because of they're bond,so it's no surprise he left.

Roman rubbed at his beard, sighing loudly. "Could you tell him that he left us like that? I mean I thought we were the BLOODline. We were supposed to stick together." Solo nodded his head at Roman's statement, while Jimmy held his head in his hands.

Although Jimmy missed his brother they were supposed to have a tag match. "I'm gonna ask you guys again. Do you know where Jey is?" You bit your lip, hoping that one of the other brothers would say something. "I don't know, he hasn't contacted any of us."

Your leg bounced up and down, feeling defeated when they said that. Roman was too focused on the rogers he realized that you probably had something. "You." Your eyes shot up fast, making eye contact with Roman, slightly scared. "I know you know. Where is he?"

You opened and closed your mouth, trying to find words, but nothing came out. "I-I don't know." For some reason, Roman wasn't believing it at all. You were his girlfriend for god's sake. You had to know! "Don't lie to the Tribal Chief! Tell me where he is!"

You flinched at his yelling, feeling even more scared. "I told you, I don't know! He hasn't texted me, let alone come home to me! I'm hurt too y'know!" Tears fell from your eyes made Roman soften up as he saw how bad Jey was hurting you.

You got up, rushing out the locker room, ignoring the yells of your name from Roman. You ran to the bathroom, splashing water on your face. You looked at yourself in the mirror seeing how bad you looked. You needed Jey. You need him to be here for you, but he can't do that if he's gone.

You were gonna make it your mission to get answers out of him. You began your search, knowing he had to be here. You walked from locker room to locker room, asking people, but it was all the same answer.

You stopped by Sami's locker room, taking a deep breath. Even though you weren't the one who attacked him, you tried to stop them, so maybe he would help you.

You gave 3 knocks, waiting for someone to open the door. The door swung open and Sami answered. "Hey Kevin, me and Jey-" Sami stopped talking when he looked at who it was. Your eyes grew wide at the hearing of Jey's name. "J-Jey? Is he in there?" You could see how nervous Sami got, attempting to close the door.

You placed your foot in the middle so he couldn't close it. "W-wait Sami! Just tell me where he is!" Sami shook his head, slamming the door harshly. You whimper at the pain in your foot, knocking on the door.

"Sami please. Please let me talk to him, let me see him, please!" Sami held his breath knowing he just sold the bag. "Sami come on. I wasn't the one who attacked you, hell, I didn't even know they were going too." Part of Sami wanted to open the door, but the other part didn't.

You let out a sob in defeat, about to give up and just walk away, but then the door opened. You got up, expecting Sami, but instead it was Jey. Your eyes bugged out your head after seeing him for so long. "B-baby." You tried touching him, but he turned his head away.

You wiped the tears from your eyes, smiling a little. "Can we talk?" Jey didn't say anything, but he did close the door and walked down the hall. You followed him like a puppy, walking outside.

The silence between the two of you was somewhat awkward. "Jey, where have you been? Roman's tried calling you, Jimmy, Solo, and even me and you still don't answer? What's that about?" Jey just stood there looking at you, not knowing what to say.

Some anger grew in you as he just stood there, silent. "Jey, talk to me." He didn't even move a muscle. He didn't know what to say or even explain how he was feeling. "Look, I don't know how you're feeling, but talk to me. Please."

Jey sighed, feeling bad for how sad you looked. "Why? Why would Roman do this? After everything we've all done to get to the point where we were, he just, fucked it up." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, remembering Sami was the one who turned on us.

"Jey what do you mean? Sami hit Roman with the chair. You were the one who left." Jey picked at his beard, indicating he was nervous about something. "Jey, tell me." You gave him the look, knowing he couldn't resist lying. "I-I can't."

You switched your tone to something softer. "Baby, you can tell me." He thought about it for a moment, but he was basically out of the Bloodline. He walked out on them, so who cares if you know. "Roman, Jimmy, and Solo planned to attack him. They said the moment his back is turned and he's about to hit Kevin, we beat him."

Your mouth was agape listening to the truth. "But why? I thought we loved Sami." Jey only let out a sarcastic laugh. "Well obviously not. In their words they were, 'Dropping the dead weight." He put quotation marks around the last part. "Sami isn't dead weight. He's more than that!" Jey nodded his head, agreeing with you.

Now that you got Sami out the way, there was only one question you had. "What about you Jey? Why'd you leave?" That was the thing. He couldn't answer why he left. He was silent for way too long making you nervous.

"I'm sorry, I just felt like you wouldn't want to be associated with me after the attack. I saw how hurt you were, I saw how bad you wanted to yell stop and make everything go away, but you couldn't." Your face softens at his confession.

He felt like you wouldn't want to be with him when his cousin and brother attacked someone. "Jey." You pulled him into a hug, feeling him relax in your hold. "I love you. I've been with you since literal day one, so what makes you think I'm gonna leave you for something you didn't do?"

Jey shrugged his shoulders, not knowing why he was thinking of it. "Who's side are you picking, Y/n. I won't be mad." Your heart broke and you have to pick sides. The moment they attacked Sami and Jey left you knew this would happen, but not so soon.

You took a deep breath, looking around to make sure no one was around. "I'm with you, Jey. I'm gonna stand by you and Sami." Jey couldn't contain the happiness he felt when hearing you say you were going to be with him.

You both just stood there hugging each other in a comfortable silence.

You're happy you got answers.