𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶-

draco-

"you looked so perfect today baby" i smile into y/n's lips as we stepped into our bedroom at the manor. "thank you dray" she says, sliding off my blazer jacket.

"we're getting on a plane in three hours are you sure you want to do this now?" i ask, she nods, "please i need you so bad".

she whined and quickly unbuttoned my shirt, automatically biting my chest.

while she was obsessing over my pecs, i reach behind her and loosen her corset completely, beginning to gently slide down the dress down her legs, "step out princess" i say, she does so and sits down on the bed, still biting my chest.

i stand up fully, making her stop, she whimpered and looked up at me, i cup her face, "no rules or anything tonight, i just want you to feel good, okay love?" i say, she smiled and nods, "i love you".

"i love you too" i say, kissing her and lowering her to the bed.

"before we start angel, are we trying again?" i ask, knowing the chances are slim of getting pregnant this soon after birth, but we discussed wanting another baby already a few days back. "please" she says, nodding.

i mutter 'okay' and lean over her, kissing all over her body, loving every part of her, she was all i needed.

my lips trail down her arms, kissing every scar and 'imperfection', making sure she knew how much i loved them and how it didn't change my views of her.

i pick up her hand and kiss over her fingers, before trailing back up her arm and across her collarbones, onto the other arm.

i repeated my movements and moved to her neck, she moaned softly as my teeth gently scrape over the skin.

"my pretty girl" i praise, she whimpered and wrapped her arms around my torso, gently scratching my back.

i pull away and look over her body, she was wearing a gorgeous white set of underwear, see through with lace, and a garter on her leg.

ever since scorps birth, she's felt insecure of her new body, but i loved it, it was a sign of what she's been through, in my eyes, she could never not be beautiful.

i place my hands on her waist and lean down, kissing her stomach and slowly move down to the waistband of her underwear.

"can i take these off?" i ask, "please dray" she says, raising her hips for me, "good girl" i smile, kissing her thighs.

i run my thumb up her slit and circle it over her clit, smirking at how wet she was, "so good for me" i praise,   rubbing her clit the way she liked.

her legs tense up as she arches her back, moving her hands to tangle in my hair.

my lips move up her thigh until they reach her core, and my tongue delves at her clit, circling around the bundle of nerves and getting her sensitive.

i was being careful with her, feeling her becoming extremely submissive to me, where she is easily overstimulated.

"need you" she mumbles, her legs wrapping around my head. "i know my love, let me care for you first" i smile against her, moving my tongue down to her entrance, fucking her with it.