𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-

y/n-

slowly but surely, i've built up the courage again to do things, and not just lay in bed. but i'm still not myself again.

draco and i were cuddled up on an arm chair, i was on his lap playing with his fingers, wearing his hoodie and his joggers, i loved his clothes.

"my little cutie" he said, his voice was soft, i turn my head to face him and smile, "thank you draco" i smile, he leans forward and kisses my cheek, "you're so strong you know that?" he questions, i giggle and nod.

his phone began ringing, we were taking a week or two off work so i could build up the courage to work again and so that dracos hand could heal, he gave himself a good slicing.

his jaw fell open, "oh my god! it's my old friend from school, adrian" he smiled, quickly answering the phone, "hiya mate!" he said happily, tangling his hand with mine. his sore one.

"yeah i've been okay, something happened but apart from that i've never felt better than with my gorgeous y/n" he smirked, i roll my eyes, "oh um- one second" he said, muting the phone.

"he's asking if we can look after his baby the now, it's okay if you don't want to, considering..." he said, i smile, "it's okay draco, we can do it" i say.

"yeah mate, just bring him over" he said, i actually quite liked looking after children. "okay great, see you later on" he spoke, hanging up.

i wrap my hand around his tie and pull him close to my lips, gently kissing him, "i will never get enough of your lips angel" he mumbled, smiling into the kiss.

i gently pull away from his lips and lay my head on his chest to listen to his heart beat, "is it bad that i'm excited to see you with a baby?" i ask, he chuckled, "no, i kind of want to see you with one too so we even each other out" he said.

"like i know for a fact you'd be such a dilf" i say, looking up at him with a smirk, he shook his head chuckling, "if i must say, you would be a 'milf' as they call them" he said.

his chest was warm, comforting, and knowing what's underneath the clothes only made it better. "what are you thinking?" he asked, rubbing my back, "i'm thinking about something.. that i don't know if i should tell you yet or not" i admit.

he raised an eyebrow, "tell me if you want to, i'd never judge anything you say my love" he said, bringing his finger to my nose, and pressing it, i smile.

i sigh, "i love you so fucking much draco" i admit, and the pit in my stomach grew at the silent few seconds, i look up at him and he was smiling, "i love you too my pretty girl" he said.

i spin myself round on his lap so i was straddling him and i wrap my hands around his neck.

our lips connect eagerly, biting and sucking on one another's lips desperately, i whimper into dracos mouth, arching my back towards him.

i begin gently grinding on him, "fuck my love" he moaned into my mouth, i entwine my tongue with his in a fight for dominance, and of course, draco won.

"daddy" i whimper, he moves his hands to my hips and began guiding my hips.

knock knock.