𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢-

y/n-

"draco!" i yell, he came into the room holding scorp, looking as handsome as ever, he had brought back his curtain hair this morning because he couldn't be bothered doing it.

"yes my love?" he asked, kissing scorps forehead, "i was gonna ask if you could get scorpius ready but you already have" i smile.

"you look very handsome today" i say happily, reaching my arm out and touching his softly, he blushed, "thank you angel".

"what do you think we'll get told today?" i ask, he smirked and leant down to my ear, "when we get to have sex" he whispered, kissing my neck.

"draco, not when your son is in your arms" i drawl, he laughed and stood behind me while i put on a bit of concealer to cover my under eye bags.

"mummy doesn't need makeup does she?" draco asked scorp, i look up at him through the mirror, "i do, i'm some state" i say.

"no you aren't baby, my gorgeous girl" he said, scorp squealed, "he agrees" draco smirked.

i finish blending in the concealer and leave it at that, standing up to kiss both of my boys, draco smiled at me like a mad man, i loved how he made me feel.

he always boosted my confidence whenever i felt bad about myself.

"my pretty girl" he said, leaning down to kiss me again, but scorp slapped his hand in the air, making us both kiss that instead.

draco ticked scorps tummy, "don't you stop me kissing mummy" he gasped, smiling at how he was giggling in his arms.

"can i have a hold?" i ask, "of course angel he's your son you don't have to ask" he smirked as i took him out of his arms.

the second he got into my arms he knew he could get fed, his mouth started searching for it.

i pull down my top and he immediately latched on, happily eating.

draco sat down on the bed and i joined him, he brought his hand to scorps head and he gently played with his hair.

it was crazy how much we both loved him. he was so perfect; and his personality was showing more and more every day.

"did you let nova out?" i ask, draco nods, "the doors open so she can come up if she wants" he said.

nova loved scorp so much, she'd sleep next to him every night, keeping him safe.

"shall we get going?" i ask, "i'll get the car started and i'll grab scorps stuff" he says, leaving the room.

scorp finished eating so i quickly burped him and went downstairs to the car and strapped him into his car seat.

i go into the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt, draco started driving and i looked out the window yawning, i don't think i'll ever catch up on sleep.

"he really likes the car doesn't he?" draco asked, looking in the rear view mirror at scorp, i nod, "i'm glad he does, we don't need you distracted" i laugh.

it was so warm, so the cars windows were down as we drove along, the radio quietly projecting music.

——————————