𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫-

TW- transphobia

draco-

y/n and i's naked body's were still sat together in my chair together.

i could feel her heartbeat on my chest, she was exhausted, asleep on my chest. i had to move, i needed to get us both dressed again.

i gently lift her and sit her back on my seat and go get myself dressed, i decided to not put on my shirt, and that i'd give that to y/n to wear.

being careful, i leaned her body forward and slid the shirt over her head, then slid my boxers over her, so she was basically fully covered.

i went over to my laptop and brought it to the couch, so she could peacefully sleep without me bothering her.

a huff escapes my lips, i fucking despise replying to emails, it took so long and it required too much effort, but in a way, i signed up for this so i'll have to deal with it.

it was literally just so many emails about either paid promotions, collaborations, or from people who can't get an appointment, but still wanted to talk to me.

i grab my headphones, and plug them into my laptop, allowing me to listen to music while i worked without disturbing the sleeping angel only meters away from me.

i put on 'chase atlantic' and mouth along to the song, i smirk, imaging fucking y/n to this song.

i click on a specific email and scoff, someone had sent me a detailed letter of what they wanted to do to me, and inserted their nudes. not even close to being as good as y/n.

i hear a little groan, i look up and see y/n stirring in her sleep slightly, moving on the chair, her eyes then opened up slowly. "hello angel" i smiled, she yawned, "my legs hurt" she whined, sticking out her bottom lip.

"love i'm sorry, i take all of the blame" i say, sitting my laptop to the side. "did you dress me?" she asked, sitting up straighter. i nod, "yep, hence the reason i have no shirt on" i laugh.

she giggled, "i'm not complaining" she shrugged, i roll my eyes and stand up, walking round the chair and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"i'm still tired" she sighed, "you can go back to sleep, you did ware yourself out" i say, she nodded and brought my shirt collar up to her nose.

her eyes began fluttering closed again, and she fell fast asleep.

knock knock.

i raise an eyebrow and go to the door, opening it up, my heart fell through my arse, seeing my dad standing in front of me.

i tried slamming the door shut again but he wrapped his hand around the door and held it open, forcing entry into my office.

"hello draco" he said, his snobby voice making me want to lob myself out of the window. "father." i grit. he scoffed, "that's no way to speak to your father" he growled, i roll my eyes.

"and why do you have no shirt on son?" he asked raising an eyebrow, i couldn't be bothered dealing with this, "no reason.." i say weakly, he shoved me to the side and walked towards my desk, and i knew he'd see y/n.