𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢-

draco-

i moan as y/n placed the fork with the cheesecake on it into my mouth, it was amazing, "jesus that's so fucking good" i say, taking the fork and having some more.

y/n sighed, "i'm gonna have to go back to the house tomorrow and get more stuff, i'm staying here for another while if that's okay" she said, "of course, stay as long as you want angel" i say, kissing her forehead. she smiled up at me.

"don't think about having to see him again just yet, enjoy the rest of your day, we can deal with that tomorrow" i tell her, she nodded, "what appointment do we have tomorrow night?" she asked.

"if i remember rightly, it's just demonstrating how to pleasure women outside of penetration, so i'll be touching you all over" i smirk, she returned the look, "good, you should bend me over the desk and fuck me one day" she smirked.

"i plan on doing so" i reply, looking just as smug as she was. "my hands are cold" i pout, putting down the freezing cold pan on the counter. "here" y/n said, grabbing my hands and putting them under her top on her breasts.

she had a fair point, they were warm, "hand warmers" she giggled, i gently squeeze her breasts and she whimpered, i feel her nipples harden against my hands.

we walk into the living room and sit down on the couch, y/n lay with her head in my lap. "can i play with your hair?" i ask, "please! it's so relaxing" she giggled, she raised her head so i could pull it out from under her so i could play with it.

"your hair is really soft" i say gently, running my fingers through it, being careful not to pull any tugs. she smiled at me and lifted one of her hands up to my chest and traced my tattoo.

she seemed to do that a lot, i wasn't complaining in the slightest, to me, it was the cutest fucking thing on the planet. her eyes would always dilate when she did it, and she'd look at me in pure awe.

with y/n, i felt like the most attractive man on the earth, the way she'd look at me and talk about me filled me with so much confidence.

her eyes began closing and opening slowly, i smile, she was falling asleep. i don't know what's happened to me in the past few weeks, i've not had a single one night stand, and there's been a woman in my bed some nights. that never used to happen.

i was changing slightly, but it was okay. i was changing for y/n.

she started letting out deeper breaths, telling me she had fallen asleep. her bottom lip was sticking out then in again due to the way she was breathing.

i continue playing with her hair until i myself, fell asleep.

{———————}

once both y/n and i had woken up, my phone was telling us that it was ten o'clock at night. "we're not sleeping tonight are we?" y/n laughed, i shake my head.

"you're so comfortable to sleep on" she sighed, moving to sit on my lap facing me, she wrapped her arms around my neck. i smirk at her, "woke up feeling a little bit frisky did you?" i tease, she blushed, "maybe.." she said quietly.

"i can tell you did, i can feel your wetness on my thigh" i smirk, her eyes widened and she began to hide her face from me, "don't you ever hide that gorgeous face from me doll" i order, forcing her to look at me again.