𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢-

y/n-

i felt awful for breaking up with draco for the twenty minutes we were apart, but then again, it proved to me that he meant what he said, it meant he really did love me like he said he did.

we were in the car, heading back to his house. he kept wincing, "dray are you okay? you keep wincing?" i ask, he shrugged, "i uh- kind of broke my fingers because i punched a wall..." he admitted, "baby why did you do that!" i exclaim.

"i thought you were leaving me.." he said, i sigh, "turn around, we're going to the hospital to get your fingers strapped up" i order, "y/n that's unnecessary, we will spend hours in a and e" he tells me, "i don't care, we can wait in there" i say.

he chuckled, "you are very persistent aren't you" he said, i smile and nod, and he listened and turned the car around and headed down the opposite side of the road.

i look at his hand and immediately understand what he was going on about, his middle finger and index finger were bent in very unnatural ways, a bone threatening to poke through his skin. the punch must have had some force.

the roads were rather busy which was annoying me, i wanted to get to the hospital and get dracos fingers strapped up, then go home and hold him, i needed a good cuddle with my boyfriend.

"wait fuck you just have underwear on under the hoodie don't you?" he asked, i nod, "yeah, i didn't grab any clothes when i ran out" i say, he looked in the mirror, looking in the backseat, "ah you're fine, there's a pair of my shorts on the backseat you can have" he said.

"i'll be wearing a outfit consisting of only your clothes" i laugh, he smirked, "proves you're mine" he stated, i giggle and roll my eyes.

"how hard did you even punch that wall?" i ask, he chuckled, "harder than i should have, the wall is very dented now and everyone seen me fall to my knees because i thought i lost you" he chuckled, "w-what?" i ask.

we came to a red light, he turned to face me, "i ran down the stairs, hoping i'd beat the lift but i didn't. when i got to the bottom, i screamed and fell to the floor, then punched the wall" he told me, "i'm sorry love, it's my fault" i admit, "no it's not" he said, driving again.

i turn and admire him, since when did good looking men who are also angels exist?

usually, they're all dicks if they are good looking, but draco was both, it's like winning the fucking lottery these days.

"babyy, see when we go home can we cuddle?" i pout, "yes my darling, of course" he said, leaning over to hold my hand.

"draco careful, that's your broken finger hand" i say, "oh well, i'm not grasping onto your hand hard, so it's not too painful" he said smiling, i bring his hand up to my mouth and kissed the broken fingers.

"there all better" i joke, doing what we all used to do when we were younger, a kiss makes your 'booboos' better. "okay let's go home" he said, "don't you dare turn this car around" i demand, he scoffed, "i hate the hospital though" he whined.

"it doesn't matter, you need those strapped up so they don't get worse and so that they heal" i say, he sighed, "fine fine" he says, admitting and accepting defeat.

as the hospital car park approached, draco parked and turned off the engine. he slouched down on his chair and sighed, "love you're gonna be okay" i tell him, he bit his lip and nodded.