𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵-

draco-

it was a few weeks after i had proposed to y/n, i was always looking at the ring on her finger to remind myself that it wasn't a dream.

we had finished breakfast, i was washing the dishes, she was drying them.

her bump was really apparent, we still haven't found out the gender because pansy and blaise were still organising the reveal party.

she was well into her second trimester now, and all i wanted was for the baby to be born, and for y/n and i to be parents properly.

i already know that i will get up during the night and bottle feed the baby as soon as it's off y/n for breast milk so she can get some well deserved sleep.

the bumps getting in the way already, she finds it so uncomfortable to sleep at night and near enough always ends up crying in my arms until she drifts off.

i've been protecting her with my life. she and the baby are my main priority.

—————————

i look through my drawers in the office and sigh, "fucks sake" i mutter, heading back over to my chair and sitting down, grabbing the phone on my desk.

i dial reception and look at y/n as it rung, "oh hi, is there any chance you could bring up the documents that are waiting by the printer?" i ask.

"yes of course, i'll be up with them in a few minutes" the receptionist, lucy, said.

i nod and hang up the phone, "what's up?" y/n asked, "i forgot documents that i need" i say, she slowly nodded, "i could have gotten them for you.." she said.

"you're pregnant baby, i don't want you running about after me" i reply, she shrugged and slouched, "what's wrong my love?" i question her, she shakes her head, "nothing i'm fine" she sighed.

i go to talk but the door swings open and lucy walks in with the documents, "thank you so much" i smile at her, looking at the pile she placed on my desk.

i look back up and see y/n watching her movements as she leaves the office, before slouching back down again.

"baby, what's wrong, something is bothering you" i state, she bit her lip and sighed.

"you'll hate me if i say it, so i'll keep it to myself" she said, "no i won't love, please tell me" i assure, she gulped and looked down at the couch.

"i keep having this feeling that you're cheating on me.. because of what happened with bailey, i can't help but think that you are too" she admits, starting to cry.

"like, you could have just proposed to me to keep me in the relationship for the baby, but in reality you're happy with some other woman" she cried.

"baby what makes you think that!" i exclaim, standing up and going round to the couch and sitting next to her.

"every woman in this building would love to get with you, and i'm pregnant so can't do anything for you, and all the women in here are stunning, you're bound to have done something with one of them since we've gotten together" she said.