𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢-

y/n-

"y/n you are not wearing that!" bailey screamed, i turn to face him, "yes, yes i am. you're my husband not my fucking dad!" i scream back.

"that malfoy prick will just want to fuck you and use your body, and everyone else will want to take advantage of you!" he yelled, i roll my eyes, "dracos an amazing person, so don't fucking dare" i snap.

i slam the bedroom door in his face and walk over to the mirror, i looked so good, i was wearing a dark red sequin body suit, with the zip pulled down to show my cleavage with fishnet tights and a pair of black stilettos.

on my face, i had black eyeliner and red matte lipstick, and on my head was a set of devil horns. i also had the tail type thing attached to the back of the bodysuit.

i knew bailey would hate what i was wearing but i honestly didn't care. i loved how i looked and that is all that matters.

"y/n i swear to god, i just wont drive you there!" he screamed, "bailey, i have a fucking driver's license! and even at that, pansy would come get me!" i yell, he punched the door then left. i grab my small bag and phone and leave the room again, heading for the car.

i sat in the passenger seat and bailey decides to come into the car, fucking party pooper, he wasn't dressing up. "you're lucky i'm letting you go to this" he spat, "yeah yeah okay" i roll my eyes, he started driving.

it would be the first time bailey would be in my works building, which could go really wrong or really well.

i pull out my phone and message draco:

hiya dray, gonna be there in ten, baileys being a pest again and telling me i can't wear what i'm wearing lmao

i send the message and sit my phone at the side of me so that bailey couldn't see any notifications come through, he answered almost immediately:

i'm so excited to see you doll, if i pretend baileys not there, it's because in my eyes he's not, he's just a fly on the wall.

i hold the urge to giggle at his comment and put my phone back into my bag.

"i'm not letting you out of my sight tonight" bailey said, i scoff, "sure, you'll probably get drunk and go home without me anyway, so i think you will" i say, "why do you think i'm an idiot you bitch?" he snapped, "because you never take anything into account, always jumping to conclusions that ruin the both of our days" i reply.

thankfully, the drive wasn't long. and we pulled into the car park only ten minutes or so later, considering the time of night it was, it was strange seeing the car park so busy.

"pansy!" i squeal, running out of the car, she was dressed as a playboy bunny and blaise was hugh hefner. "jesus christ you look hot!" she exclaimed, i flick my hair jokingly, "i know, but look at you!" i say, then looking at blaise, seeing he was drawing the eyes of bailey.

"should we go in?" i ask, pansy nodded and took blaises hand, walking them into the party, i followed just behind with bailey.

the usual reception had been turned into a party room, flashing lights, strobe lighting, booths to sit everywhere, a food stand, and the bar was finally being put to use.