𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢-

y/n-

i carefully placed scorpius into his car seat, we were finally taking him home.

"draco can you help me strap him in?" i ask, he nods and gets back out of the drivers seat and came round and held the buckle together to let me clasp it.

"i'm so happy we're all going home" i sigh, he nods, "same baby, you deserve a long rest" he smiled.

i get in the passenger seat and feel my body relax, i missed the comfort of the house.

our son was fast asleep, patricia said the soft sounds of a car engine and driving can sooth a baby.

"i'm scared to talk too loud in case i wake him" he whispered, i nod, "same, my tits are too sore i can't feed him for a hour or so" i say, draco pouted and leaned over the central panel and placed a kiss on my cheek.

draco started driving and it struck me fully, to the point of tears, "we're not going to have any help, it's only us that can look after scorp, i- i cant look after a baby" i say, starting to hyperventilate.

he parked the car again and pulled me into his chest, "shh, you're okay my love, we're going to be amazing parents baby i promise, mum can help us if we need help" he says.

"okay.." i mumble as he starts driving.

when we arrived back at the house, i carefully picked up scorpius into my arms and draco took out all of our things from the car and took them into the house.

"welcome home little one" i smile, starting to feel relaxed again, scorp was awake now, fidgeting about in my arms.

"do you want to phone mum and let her come over?" i ask, he nodded, "will i tell her to bring nova?" he questioned, "yeah, let her meet her little brother" i smile.

he put down our things and took out his phone, and a smile grew on his face when she answered, "hi mum.. do you want to come over with nova and meet your grandson?" draco said happily, putting the phone on speaker.

"oh my god! yes of course!" mum exclaimed, i smile and kiss scorps forehead.

—————————-

the front door knocked and draco stood up and went to get it, letting mum in, "he's getting a feed the now" he told her, walking back into the room.

nova came running in and tried jumping up onto me, "careful!" i say, she sat down and wagged her tail, draco came and sat next to me, scorp was oblivious to the noise around him.

draco put his head on my shoulder as mum sat across from us, mum was tearing up, "he's gorgeous" she sobbed, i smile and pull my top back up and go to gently wind him.

"can you grab me the cloth baby?" i ask, draco nodded and leaned across, grabbing the cloth so i could put it on my shoulder in case he threw up.

i gently patted his back with the heel of my hand, listening to little burps leaving his mouth, thankfully, by the time he was done he didn't throw up.

"do you want to hold him?" i ask mum, "yes please" she said, i stand up and hand him to her carefully, he looked up at his gran curiously.