𝔰𝔦𝔵-

y/n-

after the appointment, i had taken a nap. and woke up with one of dracos blazers over me again.

i was sat cross legged on the couch, with said blazer draped over my shoulders. blaise was sat beside me, the silence was loud.

"okay sorry for this- but why are both of your lips swollen, why's y/n's burst and why does she have so many hickeys?!" blaise questioned quickly. i look up and draco. "um. we may or may not have made out this morning.." i tell him, he squealed.

his phone was pulled out, "pans! y/n and draco were making out!" he screamed, a loud ass scream came through the phone. i look back at draco and smile. "wait how do you know?" i hear pansys muffled voice say, "y/n's bottom lip is burst for one" he said, i giggle.

i look back at draco and his eyes were glued on my body, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. i could still taste his lips, the lingering taste of mint, whiskey and some sort of spice.

"looks like he's planning on doing it again" blaise told pansy, he just smirked and deeply chuckled.

i wish i could read his mind, he was sat, legs spread, his lap looking like a good seat right now, starting at my body with intent of something. "earth to draco! stop looking at y/n like she's your dinner!" blaise laughed.

"i want her for dessert though" he mumbled, neither blaise and i got what he was saying, "louder please?" i ask, he shook his head slowly, "you're not knowing what i said doll, not a fucking chance" he said. i pout, "pleasee!" i beg, still didn't budge.

i stood up and let the blazer fall back onto the couch and went over to him, and even though blaise was there, i straddled his thigh, "please tell us" i leaned close to his ear, "sir". his eyes widened and his mouth fell open slightly, "still not telling you" he smirked.

"fuck sake!" i exclaim, going back to the couch and sitting cross legged, in a sulk. "aw, lighten up" he said laughing, i shake my head.

"now, y/n's trying to guilt trip draco into telling us what he said" he told pansy. i look over at blaise, "he's so mean to me" i pout, i heard dracos chair be pushed back, "doll.. fucking quit lying to yourself" he growled, forcing my chin to look at him. i whimper at the force and look up at him, he smirked, "cute little thing" he whispered.

"i think i am going to leave, i don't wanna be here when draco bends her over" blaise said, exiting the office. just before he could, draco yanked me up and pretended he was thrusting into me from behind. i gasped, feeling his cock against my arse.

i whimper, feeling he was hard as fuck, the door to the office slammed shut, "draco.." i whisper, "you feel me don't you?" he whispered in my ear, i nod. "be a good girl, i'm gonna go into the bathroom and sort myself out, you're gonna stay in here, and then i'll drive you home" he said, "okay" i whimper.

he let go of my hip and i watched as his body retreated into his bathroom, i go and sit down in his big leather chair.

i notice the door was still slightly open, just a few inches, if i focused hard enough, i could see the mirror, so i was able to see his shoulders up. the office was silent, so the sudden noise of his breathing becoming heavy was prominent. i look through the crack of the door and see his eyes rolled back and his mouth dropped open, without realising, i had clenched my thighs together.