𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬-

draco-

i got up to hear scorpius crying, y/n was also sitting up, "baby, lay back down.. i'll get it it's okay" i smile, she yawned and nodded, laying back down.

his cries were painful and strained, "aw little dude" i pout, gently bouncing him in my arms, taking him out of the room and downstairs.

with one hand, i opened the fridge and took out the milk y/n had expressed and pull out a jug, running the hot water and putting it in the jug.

i continue bouncing him in my arms softly, 'shhhing' him, "you're okay" i coo, picking up the bottle after a few minutes and putting a bit onto my wrist.

"there we go" i say, putting the teat of the bottle into his mouth, he silenced immediately.

i look over at the clock, it was just three in the morning so he had slept for a while actually, it was his first time waking up.

he brought his hands up to the bottle and held it, i was only going to give him half of the bottle.

a yawn left my lips as he fed, the kitchen was dark apart from a lamp, lighting up the side of my face.

y/n-

i get up again and notice draco and scorpius weren't in the room, so i get out of bed and go downstairs, i needed paracetamol anyway, the strong pain medicine had completely faded for my tearing.

my eyes widen when i seen draco, it was unreal how handsome he was, and seeing him take so much pride in being a father was so attractive.

"hi love, what's wrong?" he asked, "i need some paracetamol, it hurts again" i say, going up on my tiptoes to reach the top cabinet, draco put a hand on my back, sending shivers up my body.

the house was roasting, so scorp was just in his nappy, draco was just in his boxers as usual and i was wearing a thin maternity nightdress so it would be easy for me to feed scorp when i had to.

the light was shining on one side of his face slightly, highlighting his facial sculpting, and making his eyes bright.

i grab a glass and fill it up with some water and take two tablets, feeling them go down my throat.

scorpius finished his milk, half of the bottle, and draco stored the rest away and took him into the living room, "i'm not tired fully yet, so you can go to bed if you'd like, im sitting down here for now" draco said.

"i'll sit with you" i say, sitting down beside him, draco sat scorp down into his moses basket and sighed.

i move to lay down on the couch and put my head in his lap, "you're so gorgeous y/n.." he whispered, i smile and feel myself blushing, scorp was silent, probably fallen asleep already.

he brought his hand to my face and brushed his thumb along my cheek gently, the dull light was making the moment feel so intimate and loving.

how did i get so lucky, draco had to be the most attractive man on the planet, and he was respectful, which is rare these days.

"what are you thinking angel?" he asked softly, "about how lucky i am to have you" i admit, he smiled, "you deserve the world y/n, and that's just what i'm trying to give you and more" he said.