𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫-

draco-

four fucking am.

i can't sleep, i'm too busy thinking of what i just did with y/n, it didn't make me feel guilty a single bit, he deserved shit.

my hand reaches for my phone, i unlock it and go straight into photos, admiring the one she had sent me.

i wanted to bite those thighs so fucking badly, mark them with dark hickeys, run my hands up and down them. seeing her covered in her own release outside of work sent a reaction i never knew was possible right through my whole entire body. head to toe.

and it was me that brought her to the orgasm, made her body shake against her spare bedrooms bed.

her noises were stuck in my head, keeping me awake and sat against the headboard of my bed. i look beside me, eyeing where she lay when she stayed at my house that night.

i spun my rings on my fingers, trying anything possible to relax me, ding. i glance at my phone, blaise was phoning me. i raise an eyebrow as i answer the phone.

"hello draco" he said, "why are you still awake blaise?" i ask, he chuckled, "you're up too zip it" he said, "anyways, wether you like it or not, i've organised for everyone to come into work tomorrow, as i'm not in a few hours time in just over twenty four hours, in a halloween costume!" he exclaimed, i sigh, "really? i'll look like a twat" i complain.

he scoffed, "the only person who's not given me a confirmation is y/n, i think she's asleep" he said, i smirk, "she is" i say, "oh is she now? and how do you know this?" he questioned, "no reason at all" i reply.

i sigh, "fine, i'll dress up.." i say, accepting defeat, "yes! good" he said, hanging up abruptly.

y/n-

i woke up at my usual time, feeling refreshed and happy, the reminder of what happened last night was apparent, my legs were still weak because of his words.

five minutes after i opened my eyes my phone began ringing, "hey y/n!" blaise exclaimed, "hi blaise, i'm just awake" i laugh, "would you be willing to dress up for work tomorrow for halloween? it is your day off after all so you can get a costume sorted" he said, "of course! that sounds fun, have you asked dray?" i ask, he chuckled, "yes, he's doing it. i don't know what he's gonna be though" he replied.

"can you ask pansy if she wants to go out shopping for a costume please? remember we have the party at the weekend too" i tell him, "oh yeah! fucking hell dracos gonna hate this week, pans! do you wanna go shopping for costumes with y/n?" he asked, "she said yes, get ready she'll be there in an hour" he said.

i giggle, "not a day to relax with her is there?" i say, "exactly, bye y/n!" he said happily, hanging up.

i swung my legs and got out of bed, walking into the bathroom, i had an unusual 'glow' on my face, my skin looked so good.

i put on some music, thankfully bailey had left for work already, but sadly, he was coming to the party at the weekend.

after washing my face and brushing my teeth, i went into my bedroom and picked out some clothes, i chose a plaid yellow and green skirt and a black crop top, along with a pair of white trainers.