𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵-

draco-

i had my hands tangled up in y/n's hair, gently scrubbing her scalp with the shampoo.

"i still can't believe how much you paid for this draco.." she sighed, "i would have paid so much more baby, i want to be perfect for you" i say smiling.

"dray you already are, no matter how much you spend on me" she said, kissing me, my stomach filled with butterflies.

"you know why i keep calling you the mrs?" i ask, she looked up at me, "why? it makes me want to get on my knees every time you do" she laughed, i smirk, "because you will be mrs malfoy one day" i say.

her cheeks blush and she leans into my chest, "i didn't tell you this.. i don't know how i kept it a secret for this long, but bailey finally signed the divorce papers" she told me.

i grab her into my arms and squeeze her into a tight hug, "oh my god!" i exclaim, kissing her passionately, "so now there's nothing at all linking me to him" she smiled.

i feel a tear brimming in my eye, "i love you so fucking much y/n" i say, hugging her again, "i love you the most dray" she said, tracing my tattoo.

"there's nothing connecting you to him" i sigh, letting my chin rest on the top of her head, finally. my angel was free from him, and she was officially all mine to love and care for.

it only made me more excited for the holiday ahead of us.

once we had gotten out of the shower, we started to get dressed, i just put on a pair of black dress trousers and a white cotton shirt with the first good few buttons undone.

y/n was wearing a white skin tight dress, that sat in the middle of her thigh and had spaghetti straps, as well as a necklace with my initials on it that i had bought for her, i was wearing mine with her initials also.

the sun was still shining, but it was due to start setting, so it was time for us to head downstairs to the beach.

"are you coming my love?" i ask, turning round after sliding on my shoes, she nodded and walked over to me, holding my hand in hers. we begin walking out of the room after y/n grabbed both of our phones and slid them into my pocket.

i open the door and hold it open for y/n to go out, she gasped at the sight on the beach, a table set up with rose petals leading up to it. i grasp hold of her hand again and walk us over to the table.

"this is why you weren't allowed to look over the balcony" i laugh, she smiled up at me. "thank you draco" she said, i blush and pull a seat out for her to sit down, tucking it in after she had sat down.

i sit down across from her and grab her hand, kissing the top of it.

yara along with a few other of the staff come over, one of them poured a glass of wine for both of us, another placed down plates and cutlery and yara handed me a gift bag that i was wanting to give to y/n.

y/n's eyes were stuck on the water, looking at the waves gently crashing against the sand, they walked away, leaving y/n and i alone, with the most delicious looking food in front of us.

i sit the bag down beside my feet, so that i could give it to her once we had finished our meal, "ah my love this is so perfect!" y/n said happily, reaching for her fork.