𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱-

y/n-

pansy agreed to drive me and blaise to work, i had my wings and halo in my bag to change into when i'm in work.

"good luck y/n!" she drawled, i laugh, "thank you pans" i reply, closing the car door, blaise was dressed up as a wolf.

once we got into dracos office, we was sat with a white shirt, covered in blood with the top half buttons undone, he had fake blood dripping from the left side of his lips, he smiled when he saw us, revealing fake fangs, vampire.

"ah y/n, not dressed up?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, blaise chuckled, "just you wait" he joked, i take my bag into the bathroom with me and take off my cover ups, and put on the wings and halo.

i open up the door again and walk out, wearing only the white silk and white heels, and my accessories. dracos jaw fell, "fucking hell..." he mumbled, i do a turn and lift up one of my legs.

"i'll leave the both of you alone" blaise said winking. he shut the door and draco sighed.

"come here" he ordered, i smirked and walked over to him, he gripped my hips and forced me onto straddling his lap.

"hi" i smile, he smirked, "hello, angel" he said, flicking one of my wings, i giggle, "what are you gonna do, bite me?" i joke, he rolled his eyes, "only if you wanted me to" he said, smirking.

i move my hair to the side, showing him my neck, the marks he previously gave me were faded to barely anything. he leaned for my neck and started sucking on the skin, remembering exactly where my sweet spot was.

he dragged the sharp fake fangs down my skin gently, sending a sensation down my body instantly, causing me to shiver.

i bite my lip as he went back to kissing all over my neck, slowly going down onto my chest, "our appointments today will have a show, looking at you like this" he whispered, i smile and throw my head back.

"want me to tell you what's happening today doll?" he asked, not stopping his attack on my neck, i nod, "i'm more of a part today, i'm gonna help demonstrate thigh riding" he said, i could tell he was smirking.

i gasp and arch my back towards his chest, "fuck.." i mumble. "but i don't know how i feel about them seeing your pretty arse the way they're going to" he stated, bringing a hand down and slapping my ass.

"this silk is making your skin look so velvety, and delicate" he whispered into my ear, biting and nibbling on my earlobe.

"it makes me just wanna grip into your skin and make you feel so good" he whispered, i let out a quiet moan as his lips begin to trail down my chest, right down to my cleavage.

his lips were too talented for his own good, and those hands. don't start on the hands. "daddy" i whimper, only making him go harder on my skin.

"if i could, i'd mark every inch of your skin pup" he said lowly, i hear my phone beginning to ring, "who is it?" draco asked, i look at the caller id, "b-bailey" i stutter.

he brought a hand down to my clit, "answer it and be a good girl" he ordered, i shake my head saying no, he rolled his eyes and snatched my phone, swiping the answer and putting it up to my ear.