𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢-

draco-

as soon as i opened my eyes, i seen y/n cuddled up on my chest, i didn't care if my side hurt, as long as her and the baby were okay, i'm okay.

i could feel her bump against my stomach, it was still small, but it was there and growing.

she was still asleep, so i brought my hand to her hair and started playing with it while listening to her breath fanning against my neck.

we had work today, it wasn't anything harsh at all for her, it was simply the best places to give hickeys. after work, i was going to take her to the cinema, the one closest to us were playing mamma mia for some reason, but i know she loves it.

i was so proud of y/n, after everything she's been through, she's still so fucking strong.

"i love you so much" i whisper, sighing. she giggled and looked up at me, "i love you the most draco" she smiled, i smirk, "how long have you been awake?" i ask.

"i only just woke up, don't worry i didn't hear about your fantasises" she smirked, "i had none" i protest, i'm a big fucking liar.

my dream was.. interesting...

"baby i know you're lying, you can't hide when you're turned on.. there may or may not be pre-cum coming through your boxers" she said, my eyes widen, "fuck that's embarrassing".

her eyes sparkled as she stood up and smirked, heading into the bathroom, i whine and follow her in.

i wrap my arms around her waist and kissed her neck, i suck on the skin behind her ear and bite down on the skin, drawing a moan from her mouth.

"i could stay right here all day with you and do nothing and i wouldn't be bored" i say into her ear, feeling her body shiver under me.

she reached for her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth, but i continued kissing her neck, distracting her from what she was doing.

———————-

we got into my office and y/n sat down on my chair, "my seat baby" i say, leaning over the desk, she grabbed my tie and pulled my face close to hers, "handsome i'm pregnant, let me sit here" she smirked.

i roll my eyes but sit down on the couch, hearing the door swing open, "hola mi amigos" blaise exclaimed, sitting beside me on the couch.

he glanced over at me, "what is she pegging you today? are you the assistant today?" he teased, my eyes widen, "no, i'm letting my pregnant girlfriend have a comfortable seat" i say, looking at her smirking face.

"all i'm saying is that it feels good" blaise shrugged, "pansy told me you were a moaning mess when she pegged you" y/n giggled, "you should let me peg you one day, with the strap that's the same as your cock, so you know how i feel" she added.

"i- you know what fine" i say, blaise laughed, "tell me how he is afterwards.. but anyways, back to the point of why i'm here, there's a red carpet event that the both of you are invited to, i'll tell you more information later on today, i have an appointment in five minutes" he said.

"okay mate, see you later" i say, he waved and left the office, i smile at y/n, looking at her bump, "you're starting to show more and more every day" i sigh happily.