𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯-

draco-

y/n was wearing a cute little skirt and a tight top, she looked beautiful. we were going to the maldives today, so we were packed up and ready to drive to the airstrip.

my fingers were beginning to really piss me off, i could hardly do anything comfortably.

"baby you look perfect, can we go now" i whine, sitting down on the bed with spread legs and my arms in between them. she turned to face me, "no i do not, look at the state of my hair!" she complained.

i scoff and grab her hips, pulling her to sit on my lap and forcing her to look in the mirror at herself sitting on my lap, "try tell me that woman you see in the mirror isn't fucking perfect" i whisper in her ear, leaning down and kissing her neck lightly.

she moaned softly and moved her head to the side for me to have easier access to the skin, her eyes flutter and roll back, i chuckle and place a final kiss on her neck and fix her necklace she was wearing.

i had just bought her it, it had a glass pendant of arthruse on it. she loved it. "how about you finish getting your pretty arse ready and i'll tell you what i have planned for the trip" i say, she nodded and stood up from my lap.

"right so.. we have a dinner on the beach, then the following day, we have a spa day, and a private steam room to ourselves, with a specific colour of led lights i feel you may like, the house we're staying in is massive, it's just us, and the beautiful ocean right outside our door, on a private island might i add" i say, she spun around, "do not make me suck you off right now draco, because i swear i will if you tell me any more" she said.

i smirk, "we don't want to be late" i say, standing up and grabbing her backpack she was taking on the plane with her, "come on darling" i say, picking mine up also.

she walked down the stairs and opened up the front door, she glanced down at my hand and giggled, "what are you giggling at?" i ask, she smirked, "just thinking about how i want that hand around my neck" she smiled, showing me the fake innocence again.

"keep putting that look on your face and i'll bend you over the hood of my fucking car" i grit, she smiled and ran her hand down my chest, pulling on the silk shirt i had on, "you're so pretty my girl" i smile, she blushed, "baby.. don't you're gonna turn me on" she whined.

i chuckle, her praise kink was so so easy to tease. "but i wanna praise my pretty girl" i pout, she blushed further, "dray please don't" she pleaded, "awh love, who's a good girl?" i tease, she whimpered, and noticed her clenching her thighs together before quickly running to the car.

once she put on her seatbelt, she groaned, "i hate you" she whined, crossing her legs up on the seat, "one, no you don't, two, if you don't want fingered right here right now while i drive, put your legs down" i order, she immediately moved her legs down, "you can't, your fingers are broken" she stated, i scoff,

"you think that would stop me giving my woman pleasure hm? not a fucking chance" i growl, she whimpered, "but you can't.. the doctor said three weeks" she said weakly.

"baby it'll be coming off by the time we get there so i can give you pleasure, and fuck you" i say, her eyes were filled with lust, and her cheeks were a bright, obvious pink.

"the bones can't heal that fast.." she said, i chuckle, "and? your pleasure means more to me angel" i say, she sighed and slouched down in the chair.