𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢-

TW- self harm

y/n-

draco was laid on my chest sleeping, the atmosphere of the room was strange, just the three of us, draco, kai and i.

draco was tired after his three orgasms so needed a nap. my hand was tangled in his hair, playing and tugging on it gently.

his draco noises were leaving his mouth again, leaving me at peace, my mind was racing though.

my mind hasn't been at peace since i was kidnapped by bailey and lucius, and since what my parents told me. it's made me overthink everything, and made my mental health go backwards.

the boy laying on my chest was my whole world, and i hated how what i've been doing could hurt him. all i wanted was for him to be happy.

{————————}

it was the middle of the night, the house was silent, but i was wide awake. kai was gone now, adrian and faye had picked him up earlier today.

i gently get off dracos chest and get out of the bed, pulling the cover back over his half naked body, i look down at him and sigh.

slowly i walk out of the bedroom and close the door behind me, heading for the stairs, i was headed for the downstairs bathroom, that draco and i had the encounter in this morning.

i made sure to be quiet, i really didn't want to wake draco up.

once i made it down the stairs, i walked across the laminate and the marble floors right over to the bathroom.

i lock the door behind me and gulp, i turn to face the mirror and sighed, i couldn't recognise myself tonight.

"why am i going to do this again.." i whisper, bringing my hands to my face and holding them against my cheeks.

i feel the tears building up in my eyes as i pull up the sleeves of my hood- dracos hoodie. my breath got caught in the back of my throat as i pick up the razor and break it apart, taking out one of the blades.

i take a deep breath and bring my shaky hand to my skin, slitting the skin, a hiss leaves my mouth at the familiar feeling i despised, the red blood began seeping out of the fresh cut, making me feel nauseous.

i continue to make cuts on my wrists, going over old scars and making new ones, i never wanted to be doing this again, i had been clean for ages, and all my effort was down the drain.

sobs escaped my lips as i watched the blood drain into the sink, it was so sore, i hated how it made me feel, but i felt like i had to, had to punish myself, and this was the easiest way to do so.

i bite down on my lip as the blade goes deeper into my skin, i made a promise to myself, to only cut my arms, no where else.

last time i couldn't keep this promise, but this time i'm sticking to it, there's no way i'm letting draco see what i do when he's not looking to punish my body.

the blade wasn't the sharpest, so i could feel my skin literally tearing, i sit down on the toilet lid and drop the blade to the floor and fall into tears.