𝔱𝔴𝔬-

draco-

i put my black rolls royce into park and grab my bag, slinging it over my shoulder before exiting the car.

since it was my building, i had to be in very early, and because of the lovely morning sky of october, it was still fucking dark.

i swung my keys around on my finger as i walked up to the door to the building, whistling a random tune, i turn on the generator and all of the lights turned on.

the lift door opened, i step in and head up to my office.

a singular thought clouded my brain for hours the previous night, what i was going to do to y/n today was making me act up.

buttt, i know she's married, and plus. i don't want a relationship, not yet anyway, i'm fine with getting pleasure from one night stands and my hand. the lift door opened with a ding and i go up to the door to my office and open it up.

my phone began ringing, blaise z. i pick up my phone, "hello, you're up early for once" i mock, he scoffed, "i'm walking in the now with y/n" he said, "hi!" i hear her voice say from beside him.

"hello doll" i smirk, i heard her giggle, "right i'll go, we're gonna head in the now" he said, hanging up the phone.

the door was knocked three minutes later, then blaise opened the door, "green suit.. i like" he said, jumping over the back of the couch, "that couch is expensive, break it and you're getting no pay this month" i said smirking.

y/n grabbed a lolly from the jar of sweets she forced me to allow to have in my office, the black, gold and green aesthetic was slightly ruined by a glass jar filled with brightly coloured sweets.

she sat down in the chair she usually sat in, just beside my desk.

the scrunching of the wrapper was all i could hear, i glance over at her and watch as she placed the lolly into her mouth.

i watched her mouth suck on the blue-raspberry flavoured lolly, in slight awe. how could bailey be so oblivious to what she could do.

"now playing- dirty mind, by 3OH!3" went blasting through my office speakers, both y/n and i slammed our hands to our ears.

i give blaise a dirty look, "what?! you were looking at her she was sucking another kind of lolly" he snapped, i roll my eyes, "please, i was simply glancing" i reply.

she stood up and went to sit next to blaise on the couch, "i don't want to keep snapping my neck to look at blondie" she said, continuing to eat the lolly.

blaise clasped his hands together above his head and stretched, "one of the couples i'm seeing today have a strange issue" he said, i raise and eyebrow, proving a silent 'go on'.

"well, the girlfriend isn't happy unless they are in doggy right? fair enough, but it comes to a problem when her boyfriend has severe joint pain, need to find a good in between today" he stated.

i shrug my shoulders, "well y/n and i are going to have a productive day, aren't we doll?" i smirk, she looked up at me then down at her lap, cute.

blaise looked between the both of us eagerly, "what is your definition of productive malfoy?" he asked, i smirk again, allowing y/n to provide us with an explanation of our day.