𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫-

draco-

i was sat on the couch smirking at y/n, who was lecturing me about not spoiling her so much.

she was cute when she was annoyed.

"draco! are you even listening to me?" she asked, i nod, "give me one valid reason i shouldn't spoil you though baby".

she froze on the spot, "that's not the point! you can't just give me three quarters of a million pounds like that!".

i tilt my head as she threw the card onto my lap, "i don't want it back, you can find something to spend it on gorgeous" i smirk.

"draco, no" she said, staring into my eyes, "y/n, yes" i return, giving her the eyes that make her give in.

"you're a nightmare" she sighed, standing with her hands on her hips. "you love it" i chuckle, moving the card back into her purse and pulling her onto my lap.

unwillingly, she let out a mewl and i pressed her hips down onto me, "that's what happens when you try act all annoyed" i smirk.

"touch me please dray" she mumbled, i laugh, "this is an attitude change isn't it darling?". she nods and whined.

"apologise and i might" i say, "i'm sorry draco" she muttered, falling into a state of pure submission. "that's it, good girl" i coo, rubbing her back.

"and tell me you'll spend the money on something, then i'll touch you darling" i smirk, she whined and tried bucking her hips on my lap, only for me to hold them in place.

"i'll spend it- please" she begged, her lip quivering, i smile at her and slowly take my hands off her hips.

she whimpered and moved her hips against mine, falling into her desperation.

i lean my lips down to her neck and press slow kisses over it, all to get her to fall deeper and deeper into submission. "o-oh, s' good" she muttered, reaching her hand between her legs and rubbing her clit with her fingers while she was grinding against my cock.

i purposefully take time getting to her sweet spot, and when i do, i apply more pressure than i had been to the rest of her neck, making sure i left a mark.

she was softly moaning, pressing her neck into my lips more.

"can i take this off princess?" i ask, tugging on the bottom of her top, she muttered a yes and raised her hands for me. "good girl" i smile, taking it off and running my hands down her bare sides.

when she was deep in subspace, she was either really vocal, or she'd only let out whimpers, moans or small incoherent sentences. that indicated to me how she wanted it, vocal meant rough, quieter meant gentle, or she'd want somewhere in between (which was most times, but she now was clearly needing me to be gentle).

"can i touch you baby?" i ask her, she nods and whimpers while moving off my lap and onto the couch, laying down for me.

"thank you my love" i smile, kissing her gently before sliding off her trousers and underwear, my lips pressed up against her thighs, slowly inching up to her pussy, where i kissed her clit before moving my thumb to circle it.