𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫-

TW- sexual assault, talk of self harm

unknown-

"you know her better than me, so personally, i think you should be the one to take her" the strong english accent told me, i nod, "she's in his house, i don't know my way around it" i say.

he laughed maniacally, "he's gonna be at work early tomorrow, and she will be alone, go then" he smirked, i nod. "are we positive about this?" i say, confirming, i knew i wanted to, but if the other didnt, i'd do it on my own.

"of course i am, i want my shot" he said, smirking again.

"okay good, i'll go tomorrow morning" i say, "good, enjoy your night bailey" he said. "you too lucius"

{————————}

i get into the car and turn it on, and start heading to dracos house, the fucking twat, he stole my wife, and i'm simply going to take her back.

"shit" i mutter, seeing dracos car driving away from his house, once i made sure the coast was clear, i drove into the driveway and got out of the car.

i try the door, just for the slight chance that it wouldn't be locked. i groan, but notice an open window.

i go over to said window, and pull it open, and climb into the house, i ended up in the living room. "right here we go" i mumble, slowly walking about the house, eventually getting to the stairs.

every door was closed apart from one, so i go in and see y/n laying in bed, wearing only a tiny pair of panties and a thin, almost see through white t-shirt, which had to be his.

i walk up behind her and place a hand on her shoulder, she stirred in her sleep and groaned, "dray why are you back..?" she muttered, opening her eyes. her mouth opened and she started screaming when she saw me.

my hand was slapped over her mouth, "fucking zip it bitch" i growl, pulling her out of the bed and holding her, dragging her out into my car.

i shove her into the back of the car and grab some rope, tying her hands behind her back. i quickly get into the drivers seat and begin driving.

she started to cry, "bailey why are you doing this?!" she sobbed, i roll my eyes, "you left me. and i want you back, simple" i state. she gasped, "i thought i made it clear i didn't want to see you again!" she snapped.

"shut the fuck up" i spit, she sobbed and i look in the mirror, seeing her slouch down on the chair.

the drive back to lucius' house was short thankfully, as soon as we arrived back, i dragged her back out of the car and into the house.

"lucius! i'm back!" i yell, y/n was crying and squirming in my grasp, the blonde walked down the stairs, "well well, you actually managed to do it" he smirked.

"i swear to fucking god, do anything to me and draco will kill you both" y/n gritted, i chuckle, "sure he will, he wouldn't do anything to his father" i say. "he would, you're a dick lucius" she spat.

lucius chuckled and walked over to us, bringing his hand across y/n's face, "what the fuck?!" she screamed, he rolled his eyes, "close that mouth and you won't get hurt" he retorts.