𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬-

TRIGGER WARNING- rape flashbacks.

y/n-

i jolt up in bed and look around, catching my breath when i realised i was safe and it was only draco i was with.

he was still sleeping, his chest raising up and down peacefully, in contrast to mine which was raising up and down erratically.

i hated how much it still effected me, i was growing a life, i couldnt be stressing so much, it could harm my- our baby.

as quietly as i could, i tried to get out of bed and leave the room, but the door creaked and i heard draco groaning, i silently curse myself.

"baby why are you up?" he groaned, sitting up in the bed, i sigh and turn around, "i had a bad dream" i admit, he pouted and patted the bed beside him for me to sit down.

i obeyed and sat down again. since i was close to him again, he could see the tear stains on my cheeks. "shit love, what happened?" he asked, holding my hand.

"i had a nightmare, it felt so real.. i was back at 13 years old, being raped by chris' friend.." i tell him, his body tensed up. "do you want to talk about it..?" he asked softly.

i nod, "i need to tell someone else, no one knows except the three of us that were in that room" i say. he nodded, telling me he was listening.

"r-right so.. i was just in my room minding my own business.." i start, feeling myself start to cry again.

the homework i was doing was harder than it had to be, i had zero clue what to do.

the good thing was that it wasn't due for another two weeks so i had plenty of time to figure it out.

there was a knock on my bedroom door, "come in!" i call out, the door swung open to reveal chris and his friend, rob. "hi sis" he said, sitting down on my chair. my brother was either nice to me or horrible, there was no in between.

"i'm doing homework the now.. is there anything you need..?" i ask, "nope, just want to sit with my dear sister and introduce you properly to rob!" he exclaimed.

a few years ago when him and chris first started hanging out, i thought i had a crush on him, but now i realised i didn't. he was ugly and had no respect for anyone really.

"chris i'm really needing to get this done, can i not be introduced when i'm not doing homework?" i ask, he smiled, "but we're home alone the now, mum and dad are out shopping" he said.

i furrow my eyebrows, "why do they have to be out of the house?" i question, he smirked and i turn to look at rob who was walking over to me. i began to get stressed, why was he coming over to me?

"you are a really pretty thing" rob said, pushing hair away from my face. i feel my lip quiver, i didn't like how close he was to me.

"you're 17.. what are you saying that for that's not appropriate" i say, he chuckled, "doesn't matter" he said, beginning to put his hands onto my body.

i try get away from him but before i could, he had stripped me from my top, i wanted to be sick, i knew what was about to happen to me.