𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢-

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO 'For Youth' BY BTS WHILE READING THIS!!!

y/n-

the room in the manor was filled with people, all here for different things, makeup, hair, draco even hired a tailor to be in each room for any last minute outfit fixes.

i was stressed, i wanted the day to be perfect, but all my mind could think off is that could go wrong. 

"y/n, can you come here a second?" pansy asked, i fake a smile and go over, she ushered me to sit down on the chair in front of the dressing table, making me look at myself.

"are you okay babes?" she asked, playing with my hair, i nod, "just scared". she sighed, "what about?".

"what if he has second thoughts..?" i question, my lip quivering, "awh honey, he's not having second thoughts, i promise. he's in that room next door, getting ready, filled with excitement" she assured, calling mum over.

"everything's going to go as planned y/n, i promise you" mum smiled, i nod and stand back up, hugging them both.

"i love you guys" i sniff, pansy laughed, "stop you'll make me cry i've already had my makeup done!", i laugh also and smile at her.

"let's start getting you ready then" the makeup artist smiled, sitting me back down to start getting my makeup on.

draco-

"blaise put it down!" i yell, running around the room away from blaise with a bottle of baby oil, trying to get me shiny for after the wedding, when we'd be going to bed later.

"you'll look nice and shiny" he smirked, following me, theo shook his head and laughed, putting his arm out to stop blaise.

"quit it, the girls next door will think we're killing each other" he said, moving his arm and getting his hair touched up.

i only had my trousers on, i was about to get my shirt and jacket on before i was chased around.

y/n-

i had a surprise ready for draco during the reception, i had prepared something special for him.

the makeup artist was working away at my face, and the hairdresser was working at my hair. "i'm just going to go see how the boys are doing okay?" mum says, i smile and nod, watching her leave through the mirror.

mum was looking after scorp today, i had milk pumped so he could be fed without needing me there.

"this doesn't feel real" i sigh, admiring myself in the mirror, "how come?" the makeup artist asked, "i would've never imagined when i took the job, this is where i would end up, but i wouldn't have it any other way".

for my makeup, it wasn't anything too harsh, just something simple that enhances my features rather than changes them.

—————————

"you look stunning" pansy smiled, helping me tighten the dresses corset, "it's really happening isn't it" i say, she tilts her head and smiles, "it's going to be perfect, don't worry".