𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵-

draco-

y/n and i walked up to the entrance of the manor with scorpius in his pram to ask mother if we could get married in her garden.

i had my arm around her waist, holding her close to me as i knocked on the door. mum opened it and smiled at us, "hello you two!" she exclaimed, letting us come in.

"we have a question" i state, sitting down on the couch while mum picks up scorp and gently bounces him in her arms.

"okay.. go on" she smiled, tickling scorpius' stomach, "we'd like to ask if we could get married in your garden" y/n said.

her eyes widened and she smiled, "it would be an honour to have you get married there!" she exclaimed, wiping a tear that left her eye.

i squeeze y/n's waist as a way to say 'told you so'.

——————————

blaise and i walk into the suit shop and look around for the owner who said would help us out and measure me.

"excuse me?" i call out, and a man about the same age as us came out from behind a wall, "oh i'm sorry i didn't hear you come in" he says, coming over.

"it's alright, are you the owner?" i ask, he nods and smiles, "and i'm assuming you're the one i'm fitting considering the ring there?" he questions back, "indeed i am".

"okay then, if you could come over here, i'll take you to the back and get you sorted" he says.

we follow him to the back of the store into a fitting room, "is there any chance you could take off your shirt for accurate measurements?" he asks, i nod and take it off.

blaise whistled and smirked, raising his eyebrows at me.

the man chuckled along with me and moved my arms out to the side to get my measurements.

"no wonder y/n fell in love with you, you have some physique mate" he says, sitting on one of the chairs in the room.

"you're making me sound like a prick as if it's only my body she fell in love with" i laugh, "yeah your money as well" he joked, i scoff.

"those are just added bonuses for her" i smirk, the man lifted my arms out to the side to get a measurement of my chest, i was slightly cursing myself for forgetting about the few hickeys scattered over my body.

blaise clearly noticed the hickeys considering the smirk on his face, "busy boy" he muttered, taking a drink of water.

the man was mumbling things to himself as he jotted down my measurements.

"do you think you and pans will ever get married?" i ask blaise, "maybe eventually, but for now we're happy just dating, unlike you who wanted to have y/n all to yourself permanently" he says.

i shrug, "i love her so much, i just want to have her be able to feel secure and loved, especially because of that dickhead" i state, talking about bailey.

"she has a chokehold on your life, if she asked you to get stuck in the sewers you would" he scoffed, i nod, "definitely, that woman is the source of my happiness".