𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫-

y/n-

"of course i'll go with you baby" i say, my stomach filled with butterflies, draco didn't have to show me such a special place of his, but he was wanting to.

he smiled, "okay! i'll take you tomorrow morning, the graveyard scares me at night" he said, i giggle.

the door opened and blaise walked in, seeing draco and i hugging one another, "when are you two getting together oh my god" he whined, sitting himself down on the couch.

draco chuckled, "blaise shut up" he said, i smirk. "i told pansy that you two shagged" he stated, "okay and? we did" draco said smirking, "yes and now my legs are not working properly" i grit, he chuckled.

{——————————}

draco was tightly holding my hand, we were in the car, going to head to the graveyard that arlo was buried in.

"it is an hour or two up the road" he told me, "it's all good darling" i say, he brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it. i could tell he was nervous, he was unknowingly bouncing his leg, and was picking the skin behind his ear every so often.

"will you find it weird if i talk to arlo when we are there?" he asked, i shake my head, "of course not baby" i reassure, making him seem less tense, "i like to think he can hear me, especially when i am at his headstone" he said.

i run my thumb along the top of his hand and sigh, "thank you for taking me, i know how much you value this special place" i smile softly, he smiled and blushed, "you're special to me, so i feel safe sharing it with you" he said.

we ended up on windy roads, which were making me slightly nauseous, "do you want a drink?" he asked, i nod and take his bottle from the central panel and take a few sips.

"thank you dray" i smile, "not a problem my love, have the rest of it if you need" he says, turning on the heating in the car, it was freezing cold.

"oh my god! look!" i squeal, there was a family of deers on the road beside us, draco gently stopped the car and looked out the window. "wait, i want to try something" he said, slowly getting out of the car.

he got to the front of the car and held his hand out, and a baby deer began walking over to him, allowing him to pet it. he motioned his head for me to come out of the car also.

the mother and father along with one more baby deer began coming over to us, i was in awe. "hiya little one" draco said softly, giving one of the babies a nose scratch, to what it was really enjoying by the looks of it.

i begin petting the mother, she leaned into me and sniffed my clothes, deciding if she was comfortable with me or not, she let out a loud exhale before coming a couple steps closer to me.

"baby, look to your right" draco said, i do so and see the other baby laying just to the right of me, i smile, being really excited.

i look back at draco, he was looking over at me as if i was the only girl in the world, a soft smile on his face and his eyes, his eyes were filled with.. love.

he pulled out his phone and took a few photos of me, then of the two deers at him, i giggle, bringing my own out, and taking photos that had him in them. "this is amazing" i mutter, gasping gently when the baby deer started licking my leg.