𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯-

y/n-

a hand was playing with my hair, running fingers through it. it felt relaxing. i open up my eyes and look for the person, only to realise i had been sleeping on a half naked draco malfoy.

he was still sleeping, playing with my hair whilst he was sleeping peacefully.

i didn't feel bad for sleeping in the same bed as another man, bailey was being a dick to me, and was planning to force me into having a child with him, only to please himself and his family.

and plus, we didn't do anything. we were friends and that's it, there is nothing else between us. i could still smell his aftershave on the t-shirt i was wearing, although the gesture was innocent, it made me really happy, bailey was never one to give his clothes to his wife, because 'i had my own clothes'.

no shit sherlock, but i want yours, people classify it as a sign of affection, which he clearly didn't agree with.

i found it adorable how he was playing with my hair while fast asleep, with the other hand, he was holding me close to his chest. he let out a grunt, followed by incoherent draco noises. yes, draco noises. no one ever knew what it meant when he did them, it was just a bunch of nonsense.

his noises were cute, the easiest way to describe them would most likely be a baby blabbering, but make it from a man in his mid twenties.

eventually, he opened up his eyes to the sound of his alarm, showing me his icy eyes. his hand didn't stop playing with my hair. "good morning doll" he said, his voice was husky and deeper than normal, i smile looking up at him, "good morning to you too dray" i say.

"our only appointment today is one at eight o'clock tonight" he said, "so, we're going out with pansy and blaise for lunch today" he finished, "i'm not going back to my house until later tonight anyway" i say, forcing myself to lay closer to him.

his skin was radiating plenty of heat, my own personal radiator, i threw my leg over his abdomen and sigh, his free hand subconsciously moved to my leg, and rubbed my thigh lightly. i feel my cheeks blush for some reason.

i also noticed that the t-shirt had rode right up my body, and was now settled at my stomach, but i didn't mind. "i don't want to get out of bed" he whined, "well, you need to, i have another issue. i never realised we would be having lunch, so i only have my lingerie set for work" i tell him, he raised an eyebrow, "you can steal one of my actual shirts and one of my belts, then just put on your shoes. the shirts are like a full on dress anyway so no one would see anything" he said.

"thank you, you do realise this could be a whole scheme to rob you of your wardrobe?" i smirk, he rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah sure, what would you to with my trousers exactly? trip up all over the place?" he asked, "wear them as a scarf" i say jokingly, he chuckled.

"i was still awake when you nuzzled yourself into my chest" he said smiling, "i'm sorry about that, but i was also awake when you were making your cute little draco noises" i say, bopping his nose with my finger.

my finger didn't make any contact, he grabbed my wrist before i could do it, he shook his head, "nu uh, only i can boop your nose" he said, i giggle and reach down and do it anyway.

he flipped me around so my back was on his chest, and he tickled my waist, "draco!" i squeal, wriggling about, "i did tell you not to!" he laughed, enjoying me squirming in misery. "stopp!" i complain, but i was laughing.