𝔱𝔢𝔫-

draco-

the party couldn't have been more perfect. y/n looked fucking amazing, and the moment we shared in the bathroom made my heart race every time i thought about it.

i was slowing becoming addicted to her, needing her more and more. but i knew i couldn't have her fully. not yet anyway.

she was having a nap, laying on her stomach because her arse cheeks hurt, i felt kind of bad but then again i didn't, the moans she let out were fucking perfect.

her looked so cute when she slept, her cheeks looked puffy and her mouth turned into a tiny smile every so often, she's so fucking pretty.

i had my blazer over her body again, she keeps telling me she likes my aftershave so i spray it again every time i put it over her. i actually bought another bottle, just to keep it in the office.

she sniffed in her sleep, drawing my attention to her, her eyes were beginning to tear up for one reason or another, "angel, are you okay?" i ask, going up and squatting beside her.

she opened her eyes and she was crying, tears began spilling down her face. "i hate him, i hate him so much" she sobbed, i had a very strong feeling that she was talking about bailey.

i wasn't fully sure though, "baby, talk to me what's up" i ask, pulling her into my chest, letting her cry into my chest, "i really don't want to go back to bailey" she whispered, "oh angel, if you don't mind me asking, why are you still with him, he makes you feel horrible about yourself!" i exclaim.

she looked up at me, "trust me, i don't want to be" she started, putting on my blazer fully and bringing her knees up to her chest. "i've not told a single soul about this, but i tried to divorce him last year" she sobbed, bringing her hand up to her face and covering it.

"it makes me feel so stupid, i should have just went through with it, i could be happy" she cried, i scrunch up my eyes, "what do you mean you tried to divorce him?" i ask.

she sighed, "i seen him cheating on me, i walked into our bedroom and seen him just as he came inside of this woman, she was so much prettier than me.. had perky boobs, a tiny waist, an hourglass figure, she had no makeup on but looked amazing, her eyelashes are naturally long and thick, her lips are plump and have a deep red tone.." she spilled, and my heart broke.

she started to fiddle with her fingers, "t-then, a few weeks later.. i found out bailey had gotten her pregnant, and she has kept the pregnancy which i'm okay with, but the idea that- that my husband.. has a child.. that was conceived while we are married, makes me feel sick" she said, her cheeks were stained with her tears.

i pull her into my chest, "that's why i don't want to have children with him! i don't want anything else tying me to him!" she screamed, i felt my eyes start to stream. "he promised me that he hasn't seen her since that day.. but i don't know" she admitted.

i grasp her hand and kiss it gently, "angel, why didn't you go through with divorcing him?" i sob, "i can't fucking stand seeing you upset like this, especially because of him!" i add on. she gulped before continuing.

"w-well.. he's always been good at flipping things back onto me.. and this was no different. i obviously started to scream at him and everything like that.. but then he did his usual and made it a me problem" she choked out, "his exact words were 'quit being such a hypocritical bitch. you essentially cheat on me everyday with malfoy. you're a fucking whore and you know it" she told me.