𝔬𝔫𝔢-

third person pov-

the malfoy sex therapy building was bustling with couples, all different sexualities and all different kinds of people.

all of them wanted to get the chance for an appointment with the one and only, draco malfoy.

the tall, blond, strong built man was the top rated sex therapist in the world, helping thousands of couples every year.

but he wouldn't be as successful as he was if it wasn't for y/n greengrass, married to bailey greengrass since 2016.

y/n was dracos assistant, but not a 'normal' assistant.

she was his demonstrative assistant, the only one of its kind, it was her job to allow mr malfoy to perform acts on her to show couples how to do certain things safely and to provide the most pleasure.

draco wasn't the only sex therapist in the building, just the one that everyone wanted to see.

the pair were waiting on their third clients of the day, a couple called james maquie and louisa maquie, it was the couples first appointment with draco.

y/n-

some would be disgusted at what i did for a job, i was allowing myself to be used to demonstrate different kinky acts, by the one and only mr malfoy.

thankfully, my husband was okay with it, as he knew our relationship was strictly business.

"y/n are you ready?" the blondes deep voice asks, i turn to face him, fluttering my eyelashes, "as i'll ever be draco" i say, over pronouncing his name, knowing that it sometimes annoys him.

i get up out of the chair i was lounging in and straighten out my lingerie set i was wearing.

that was my work attire, a lingerie set and a pair of heels, it made me feel confident as fuck.

it was also considered appropriate, what else was one meant to wear when being used to demonstrate spankings and other things?

draco straightened out his waistcoat, then his black and grey checked trousers before opening the door, greeting mr and mrs maquie.

i lean on the edge of his desk, crossing my legs over. "good afternoon" draco greeted, letting the couple into his office.

my hand reaches out and shakes both of theirs, before offering them drinks, to which they both accepted.

my heels clicking off the floor was the only sound in the room as i walked over to pour two glasses of non alcoholic wine, "okay so, what is it you are needing this type of therapy for?" draco asked.

i hand them both a glass and go to sit back down, throwing a leg over the other.

mr maquie looked at his wife, who nodded before starting, "we are both loosing interest in sex, which has never happened before in the twenty years we have been together" he said.

i was holding their files, flicking through them.

both aged thirty six, not parents.