𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫-

y/n-

draco and i's baby's gender reveal was tomorrow, pansy sounded so proud of what her and blaise done and i was excited to see it.

draco was laid with his head on my chest and his hand on my stomach, "we can start picking our names after tomorrow" draco says.

"i have a feeling we won't be able to pick one until after they are born" i joke, draco laughs, "probably, we're too indecisive".

my bump was getting bigger every day, and it was near enough time for me to go on maternity leave, although i didn't want to.

draco moved his head to gently lay on my stomach, i suddenly gasp and dracos eyes widen, "did you feel that too..?" i ask, draco smiles and nods, "our baby kicked" he said.

————————-

i was finishing off my makeup while draco was rubbing my back. "you look gorgeous my love" he says, i smile at him through the mirror as pansy walks into the room.

she was wearing blue and pink so she wouldn't be ruining the surprise. "i'm so fucking sorry blaise and i tried to stop them from getting in but lucius is here, and he brought bailey and his new bitch and their baby" she says.

i smile, "oh well, let them see how happy draco and i are" i say, draco smiled at me and kissed the top of my head.

"want to get this party on the road?" she asks, i nod and stand up, holding dracos hand and walking out of the house with draco, into the back garden.

"pans this is beautiful" i pout, looking around, the balloon arch, the greenery everywhere, it was all amazing.

she smiled and blaise walked up beside us, "lucius just said to me that he wants to see y/n.. alone" he sighed, dracos hand tightened around mine, "i'll be fine my love, i'll be back" i say to our friends, walking over to him.

"what do you want?" i ask, he smirks and hands me a bag, i open it up and snort, a box of condoms, "thank you, i'll use these with your son as soon as i am able to" i smirk, looking back at the box.

i fake a wince and look back at him, "sorry, you can keep these, draco needs a large, not an extra small" i say, handing him the bag back.

i walk back over to draco and tap his arm, "your dad just gave me a box of extra small condoms" i say, his eyes flick from mine to over at his dad and his face turned to an expression of anger.

he walked over to his dad and just as i went to follow him, blaise grabbed my sleeve, "i wouldn't go over the now, he doesn't want you near him as it is" he says, i nod and sigh, keeping an eye on him.

i could tell draco was angry, using his hands to communicate while he talked, which is what he done when he was livid.

"guys this isn't going to end well" i tell blaise and pansy, "i know, but dracos strong he can handle it" pansy says.

suddenly, i watch as lucius' hand flies up to dracos face, my stomach dropped and i ran over, "what the fuck was that for?!" i exclaim, pulling draco away a bit, his eyes were tearing up.

"he can't take a joke, he needs to get a grip" lucius gritted, i shake my head at him, "get the fuck out. you are never going to be a part of this child's life, and the only things they will know about you is that you're a horrible person" i snap, pulling draco away from the situation and to the side where no one would see us.