𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫-

draco-

"here's your dinner handsome" y/n smiled, handing me a plate with fajitas on it, "y/n you're amazing" i say, bringing her face to mine, kissing her.

she was such a good chef, everything was cooked to perfection.

it had been a few days since we had been to arlos grave and seen the deers, the days just consisted of appointments, making out, more appointments and more making out.

she sat down beside me on the couch, with a plate of her own, "baby teach me to cookkk" i whine, she giggled, "dray you're a great chef" she said. i shrug, ring. ring.

y/n picked up her phone and scoffed, bailey was phoning her. she slid the button and answered.

"baby i'm so fucking sorry! i need you back! no one makes me feel the way you do!" he exclaimed, i chuckle and y/n smirks at me, "follow my lead" she mouthed, i raise an eyebrow but nod.

she fake moaned, "fu-fuck- leave- ah! leave me alone b-bailey- shit!" she said, it was turning me on, how she was faking that she was having sex so well, to piss of her ex husband who she was in the middle of getting divorced from.

"y/n... are you with another man?" he asked, y/n was fighting the urge to laugh, "mhm!- oh! that feels soo good" she moaned, i gulp, "how could you do this y/n?.. are you even with anyone? i can't actually hear it" he said.

i smirk and begin slapping the bottoms of my hands together, making quite a believable noise. he gasped, "who are you with y/n!" he questioned, she held the phone towards me and motioned for me to talk.

"fhuckk y/n- fuck off bailey- she's b-busy" i say, not stopping my hands, keeping up the act.

"is that fucking draco y/n! you're such a bitch!" he screamed, she fake moaned again, "p-please don't st- ah ah!" she said, hanging up the call, i smirk at her, "you never fail to amaze me angel" i say, gently kissing her.

she smirked, "right. eat your fajitas before they go cold, i'm not for reheating meats" she said. "yes mommy" i say, knowing it sometimes get a rise out of her. "draco stop calling me that, you'd never let me dominate you" she pouted, usually she was submissive, but she's mentioned wanting to try dominating me once.

"maybe i would, just not tonight" i wink, she rolled her eyes and started to eat.

i was doing something quite... drastic tonight. it consisted of taking her to this hill that's only ten minutes away from the house, it had a beautiful view, lights for miles.

and since the sun set was early these nights because the clocks went back, it would be even more perfect.

"do you want another one darling?" y/n asked, picking up my plate, "yes please, a fajita and a slice of that fucking arse" i say, slapping her ass, she laughed, "maybe later baby" she said winking.

fuck she was driving me insane.

the way she was walking about my house in a short skirt with nothing but a tiny thong underneath, and a corset top that pushed up her breasts. goddamn it this isn't the time to get a boner draco.

i watch the kitchen, watching her walk about, then putting the tortilla into the microwave to cook it before putting on the fillings.