𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢-

y/n-

even twenty minutes after my orgasm, my legs were still shaking about like mad, draco was sat in his office chair with his legs spread, and i was still sat on his desk, but at the other side, so my back was facing the door and i was able to see draco while i talked to him.

i yawned, draco looked up at me, "tired doll?" he asked me, i finish my yawn while nodding, "mhm, i'm always tired after i orgasm" i tell him.

he pouted at me, "that's cute, we don't have another appointment for a good while, so if you want to you can go for a nap on the couch" he said.

i get off the table, and my legs bucked, i had taken off my heels, they were quite uncomfortable, they were just new so i hadn't broken them in yet.

"woah woah, you alright doll?" he asked, standing up quickly and holding an arm around my waist, holding me both upright, and very close to him, allowing me to inhale the oh so beautiful scent of his dior sauvage aftershave.

he only let go of my waist after i had laid down, i nod and lay down, pulling one of the green pillows underneath my head.

i watched as draco closed the blinds behind his desk, and turned on his lamp, i smile at the gesture slightly.

"draco?" i say, "yes doll?", i point over at my jacket, "can you get me my coat so i can use it as a blanket?" i ask him, he nodded and stood up, grabbing my jacket and laying it over my body, "thank you" i smile.

he leant down and tucked my coat behind my back, making sure it wouldn't fall off, "have a good nap doll" he smiled, i allow my eyes to track him as he walked back round to his desk, sitting down and continuing his work.

{———————}

"shut up! y/n's sleeping" i hear dracos voice whisper yell, blaise had stormed into his office complaining, i pretended to be asleep, being curious.

i hear blaises footsteps towards the couch, "that's your blazer isn't it?" he asked, "yeah, i was worried she was cold, it can get really cold in here" draco said.

my stomach did front-flips, it's so obvious how little affection i receive from my own husband, that an innocent gesture from a colleague affects me.

"draco mate, you've got her tucked in, hair put back in a ponytail" blaise said, i grunt, pretending i was only just waking up, "ah, good morning doll" draco smirked at me, i pull his blazer up to my nose, inhaling his scent, i usually do it with blankets too, a comfort thing.

his facial expression was soft, caring, his eyes seemed bright. "it's not morning, shush" i say, noticing my voice was raspy because i only just started talking after waking up. i look over at him, he had a tight dark green long sleeved shirt on.

"this is random right, but you'd really really suit tattoos" i say, he looked up at blaise and smirked, "doll i have loads" he said, my jaw drops, "how have i not known about this!" i exclaim, he chuckled, "want to see them?" he asked.

i nod eagerly, "photos or real? if real i'll take off my shirt" he asked, i smirk, "real please dray" i say, he smirked at the nickname and shook his head, his hands reached for the buttons of his shirt and started removing the piece of clothing.