𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱-

y/n-

draco and i were walking down the beach, watching the sun set. it was nearly time for us to go home, we may or may not have stayed for a week longer than we were supposed to, so we had two days left.

we have had sex almost every night, and every time was just as good as the last.

the sun setting behind draco was beautiful, and it lit up the side of his face, he looked absolutely gorgeous. "baby, sorry if this is a disturbing question, but have you gotten your period?" he asked me.

i furrow my eyebrows, stopping in my tracks, "i haven't actually.. could i be.." i say, turning to face him. "oh my god! you could be fucking pregnant!" he exclaimed, pulling me in and kissing me.

my mouth turns into a smile and i wrap my arms around his neck, "i'll get yara to get us a pregnancy test okay? and we can see" he smiled, resting his forehead against mine.

"think about this, if i am pregnant, think about how small the baby is" i smile, holding my stomach, he put his hands over mine. "i'm honestly hoping you are, i mean i've came inside of you for the past good few weeks now to be honest, so there is a high possibility" he said.

he smiled and took my hands, walking me to the house again. yara was sat at the table, doing some work. "hey yara.. can i ask a favour?" draco asked, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"yes of course, what is it?" she asked, i smile looking down at the floor from slight embarrassment, "is there any chance you could get y/n and i a pregnancy test?" he asked, tightening his grip on my hand, she laughed. "of course you two, i'll head the now and go grab one" she said.

draco nodded and began walking us up to the room, "okay okay! you could be pregnant! if it's a boy we should name it bartholemue" he said, i stop him by grabbing a hold of his shoulders, "bartholemue? not a fucking chance" i laugh.

he furrowed his eyebrows, "i don't even know why i said that, i'm not the names biggest fan" he laughed, i laugh also and lean in to hug him.

we could become parents in the next year. and that was exciting.

draco tackled me onto the bed and lay his head on my stomach, it made me want to cry, i never would have imagined the idea alone of me being pregnant with his child would bring him so much joy, and to watch it was emotional for me.

"i am so nervous for this" he says, sitting up in the bed. "i am too baby, but either way, nothing will change between us, we will either be parents, or we can try again, it's okay" i tell him, he sighs and nods.

"the idea of being a dad has always excited me, i've always wanted to be a father, and be a better one than my dad.." he said, i smile weakly, "you will be a better dad draco, you aren't a dick unlike lucius" i say, running my hand down his arm.

he leaned in and kissed me, "you'd be such a good mother" he smiled into my lips, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head in the crook of my neck.

there was a knock on the door and i look at draco, it was time. "come in!" draco yelled, the door opened and yara was stood with a paper bag in her hand and handed me it.

"good luck" she smiled, leaving the room again. i sit on the bed and look into the bag, looking at two clear blue pregnancy tests and one more basic one. "do you wanna take these the now?" draco asked, rubbing my back.