𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢-

y/n-

my body was already sensitive as it was, but draco was forcing me to not stop until i had cum three times at least.

my lip quivered as i started bucking my hips against his hard on, the feeling of it making my clit throb.

considering i hadn't orgasmed before the couple got here for their appointment, i had a feeling i'd not last long for the first one.

his eyes were dark as they admired my body, "that's it, relax baby" he smiled, putting his hands on the small of my back.

my hands were firmly on his shoulders, "can i take off my underwear please! i need more!" i say, he nodded and raised my hips, pulling down my underwear.

i put my hips back on him, grinding directly against the fabric of his trousers.

a smile grew on my face as my body filled with pleasure, my eyes clenched shut.

"such a good girl" he praised, reaching his hands behind my back and unclasping my bra.

he brought his hand to my nipple and tugged on it, looking up at me with a smirk.

"draco i love you so fucking much" i gasp, biting my lip to try contain my pleasure as best as i could. "you're doing so well angel" he smiled, continuing to touch my body.

my legs tightened as i came for the first time, draco gently bounced his hips up to me, gently riding me through my orgasm which quickly turned into me getting overstimulated.

"i can't-!" i whine, "you can baby, keep going for me" he cooed, while still pleasuring my breasts he leaned into my neck and kissed and sucked on the skin.

my hips sped up, both unconsciously and consciously, wanting to get the feeling of overstimulation gone and just pure desperation for another orgasm.

"that's it love, be as much of a slut as you need, it's just you and me" he smirked, tugging hard on my nipple, making me scream out for him.

my neck was being covered in marks from his lips, forming purple and red bruises underneath my skin.

"you always look so beautiful on me like this" he groaned, bucking his hips.

"h-how many times was it again?" i ask, he chuckled, "three doll, you can do this cmon don't try act like you aren't a little slut" he says, choking me lightly.

i smile at him and lean into the hand around my neck, making him choke me harder.

he raises an eyebrow at my behaviour and moves his hand away, leaving me whining for it back.

"want me to tell you about what i think we should do at the wedding, hm princess?" he taunts, i nod and moan out at a particularly good pulse of pleasure.

"once we have the ceremony, we should sneak off for a bit before the reception, i should eat you out while you have to be quiet so people don't suspect anything, then we should walk about as if nothing happened, while your perfect legs are shaking, just how i like them to be" he smirked, kissing my neck gently.

he dragged his teeth down the skin, gently biting down on it every so often, leaving marks all over which i loved.

i loved having his marks on me, showing people who's i was.