𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫-

y/n-

i was woken up to the soft buzzing of the air conditioning unit, that was cooling down the air perfectly. although it was only nine o'clock according to my phone screen, it was so warm already. 

the ache between my legs was very fucking apparent, they hurt to move, but in a good way. a permanent reminder of how good dracos cock is. he wasn't in the bed.

i sit up and look around, rubbing my eyes, i get up and out of the bed and go to the balcony, resting my arms against the railing, smiling when i noticed draco.

he was sat on the sand, wearing a pair of swim trunks, with his arms resting on his knees, his hair was blowing in the very soft wind, and he looked to be playing with a shell or a stone.

i smile and quickly go back into the room, grabbing a bikini from the set of drawers, and begin putting it on my body.

it was a white one, but it was good quality, so wouldn't go see through in water. once it was on, i headed out and onto the balcony again, and walk down the stairs down onto the beach.

i place a hand on his shoulder gently and sit down beside him, he turns to me and smiles, "hi princess" he said, kissing my cheek when i extended my legs in front of me on the sand.

"how come you're up and out so early?" i ask him, taking hold of his hand and resting my head on his shoulder, "i had a thought.. since i came inside of you last night, you could be pregnant. and we didn't even discuss having children" he says.

i bring his hand up to my mouth and kiss it, "do you really think i would have let you release inside of me if i didn't know that possibility, i know, draco.. and i wouldn't be against carrying your child right now, i mean.. you did say you want four or five, might as well start early" i smirk, he chuckled and leaned into my lips.

he began hovering over me, placing a hand on my waist, biting down on my bottom lip, "oh my god! i'm so sorry i didn't mean to interrupt anything!" we hear, snapping our heads to see a boy, probably in his teenage years, "i'm sorry, my mum, yara, told me to come and get you for breakfast" he said.

i giggle, "it's okay, don't worry about it" i smile, he sighs and nods, draco subtly ran a hand down my thigh before standing up, "let's go eat then hm?" he said, taking my hand.

i smile at draco when the boy turned round, finding his reaction to seeing us kissing quite sweet. he was speed walking back to the house.

on the table, there was fresh fruit, pancakes, waffles, cereals, different breads, meats, eggs, everything else you'd need for a fry up. it looked delicious.

i sat down and draco sat across from me, his chest was slightly red, from being out in the sun for a while. "my love, you need sun cream on before we go outside again" i laugh, he looked down at his chest, "yeah, can we phone blaise and pansy while we eat?" he said, i nod and get out my phone, pressing ring.

"good morning!" draco said happily, blaise chuckled, "i'm assuming y/n let you hit it last night? you're awfully happy, and it's not morning here" he said, i smirk, "mhm, oh and pansy, you may be an auntie in a few months, not for sure, but draco released inside of me" i say, draco smirked, hitting my nose with a dollop of whipped cream.

"draco malfoy i swear to god, please get her pregnant you two would have pretty as fuck kids" pansy said, "i probably will, my swimmers are strong" he winked at me, eating a bit of watermelon.