𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫-

y/n-

"blaise out" draco growled at blaise, he furrowed his eyebrows, "wait why do i have to leave i just got here" blaise complained.

draco took a step towards blaise, "i'd suggest that you get the fuck out of my office right now. before you end up seeing me fucking y/n until she passes out" he spat, blaises eyes widened, before he ran out of the room.

i was sat in dracos chair, all of a sudden feeling extremely exposed, yet excited. "hello angel, it's just us two now.." draco said, his voice seeming huskier than it was only five minutes ago.

his index finger trailed along my jawline, then hooked around my bottom lip, forcing my mouth opened. he spat into my mouth, causing me to let out a moan. "swallow it slut" he growled, i whimper and close my mouth, swallowing for him.

"such a good fucking girl" he said, slapping my face, knowing how much pain turned me on. "daddy!" i squeal, reaching a hand in between my legs, sliding it into the pair of dracos boxers i had on.

his eyes trail down my body, stopping at my core, "doll, i can't seem to remember allowing you to touch yourself?" he said, raising an eyebrow, i pout and whimper, "please?" i beg, subtly sliding a finger into myself.

i begin thrusting the finger in and out, "not a fucking chance, hand out" he ordered, i shake my head, still very subtly thrusting my finger, curling it to reach the spots inside of me that i loved most.

"fucking. hand. away." he growled, i finally listened, and pulled my hand out of the underwear i had on, draco grabbed grip of my hand and brought it up to his face, "not listening to me now are you? i told you, you aren't allowed to finger yourself, or anything. when you're with me, i am your only source of pleasure" he groaned.

he brought my hand to my mouth and forced the finger into my mouth, "suck your finger clean for me, since your a little slut who doesn't listen to her daddy's orders" he said, thrusting my finger further down my throat, causing me to gag on it.

i look up at him, whimpering around my finger. "awh look at you. not acting like a little brat anymore, instead acting like a little angel" he smiled.

he pulled my finger out of my mouth, dropping my hand down to my side.

he lifted up my hips, "you're making quite the mess of yourself aren't you doll?" he smirked, i knew what he was meaning. i could tell i had soaked through the grey boxers i had on, i was so fucking wet.

i nod and look deep into his eyes, they were dark, filled with lust. "even the chairs wet dollface" he chuckled, "it's not my fault.." i say, loosing any bit of confidence i had left.

he smirked, "yeah, it's mine isn't it angel?" he asked, i roll my eyes, "yes. it is." i say, he made an 'ah' noise. "i thought you stopped the bratting, no?" he asked, starting to walk over to the cupboards where he kept all of the sex toys.

he opened it up and kneeled down on his hunkers, "what to use.." he joked, scanning the cupboard.

he smirked and pulled out the dildo he had used on me previously, the one the same as his cock. that as well as nipple clamps and a blindfold.

he walked back over and put the things on his desk. "baby, strip down, fully naked" he ordered, i quickly scramble to my feet and pull down the boxers, tossing them to the side, then unbuckle my bra, tossing that also.