𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-

y/n-

"are you sure you want us to do this?" draco asked, i nod and giggle, "of course, my brother used to literally hold me down on my bed threatening me while my dad used to threaten to assault me, calling me names and saying why can't i be like my brother.." i say, my voice shaking slightly near the end of what i said.

draco came over and hugged me, i hadn't told him why i hated my brother so much, i was compared to him, he'd slap me sometimes, push me down stairs. the whole family, minus a few cousins, i hated.

"i'm sorry my love" he said, resting his chin on the top of my head, i sigh, "it's okay, i'm with you now! so i'm happier than ever!" i exclaim, his face blushed and a smile grew across his lips.

i grab the lapel of his blazer and smile, "are you going to help me get ready or what?" i ask, he smirked, "of course doll". i take his hand and walk into the wardrobe, analysing what i owned.

an 'ah' leaves my mouth and i begin reaching for a dress, only to hear draco whispering "please not that one" . i turn around and smirk, "why not love?" i ask, "it's so short and it highlights all of my favourite parts of you" he whined, "perfect then, remember we are crashing this wedding, not going out of support" i say, he rolled his eyes, "don't complain when you're pulled into my lap then" he said.

i smile and take the short sage green silk dress out from my wardrobe and lay it on the bed, i then bend down and grab out a pair of black block heels with a lace going up the ankle.

"it's gonna be hard not to bend you over one of the tables and fuck you" draco drawled, placing a hand on my waist and dragging it around my back.

i felt a shiver run down my spine at his touch, so my back arched slightly, he chuckled. "get this dress on doll" he said, sitting on the bed.

i slide off my shorts and top and slide on the dress and heels, i just had to do my hair and makeup.

"holy fucking shit" draco muttered, i turn around to him and smile innocently, he came up to me and slammed his lips on mine, i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back eagerly.

i bite his bottom lip and he takes charge, sliding his tongue into my mouth. i let out a moan and bunch up his shirt in my fists against his back.

his hands cup my arse and he squeezed me ass, pulling me as close as possible to his body. "fuck baby" draco moaned, moving his lips down to my
neck. "d-daddy" i whimper, feeling my knickers
become wet.

i groan, my phone started to ring. draco scoffed and sat back down. i sigh and go over to my makeup table and sit down, grabbing my phone.

"hello eleanor, wasn't a good time if i'm honest" i laugh, "y/n, i've just seen your brother kissing one of his fiancé's bridesmaids, i took a photo, this can be good for us ruining this shitshow" she said, i raise an eyebrow.

"ah! great, now i wont feel bad for ruining the brides day, he doesn't deserve her if he's doing that" i say, "i've sent you the picture, see you soon" eleanor said, hanging up.

i begin to put on my makeup and do my hair.

{————————-}

we pulled up outside where the wedding was going on, and get out of the car, when we got to the door, my brothers fiancée, anita was stood in her dress, about to go down the aisle.