𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫-

draco-

we got back to the house, and i have never been angrier.

the cheek of the both of them, bailey for even cheating on her in the first place, and that woman for not giving two shits then trying her luck with me.

y/n told me to go away, and she was serious, so i was sat, slouched down on the wall outside of my bedroom, y/n was curled up in a ball on my bed, and i could hear her sobs from through the walls.

i couldn't stand bailey, he hurt y/n and i'd never forgive him for it. "why did he do it?" i hear her say to herself, then i heard small footsteps towards the door.

the door opened and i snap my head around to look at her, her eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks were stained with tears..

"why are you sitting there, you should have went and watched tv or something.." she sighed, i quickly stand up, "baby why would i leave you completely when you feel so shit?" i ask, she dropped her hand, with the teddy she was holding in it to her side. "because.. i'm starting to think i deserved it.." she said quietly.

i scrunch up my face, "what makes you think that?" i ask, she took a deep breath, "i was such a shit wife, i never did anything for him, he told whenever i was on my period, that my mouth still worked, and whenever i was tired, he wouldn't even bother asking if i was okay with getting fucked.. i didn't do anything for him really" she stated.

i take both of her hands, "love, it isn't stated in the marriage papers that you have to do everything he wants you to do, this isn't 1879 when women were forced more or less to serve their husbands" i say.

she shrugged, "can i come in the room now?" i ask, she looked at the floor, "yeah" she sniffed. i take her hand and walk her back into the room. she sat cross legged on the mattress, sighing. i sat beside her, and immediately, she leaned towards me and lay her head on my chest.

the tears began flowing again, "i feel so stupid! why did i believe he wouldn't contact her again!" she exclaimed, balling up my t-shirt in her fists.

i wrap my arms around her, rubbing her back while she cried.

she sighed. "thank you dray" she sniffed, wrapping her arms around me, "love, don't thank me for being there for you" i say, she smiled and nuzzled into me more.

part of me was happy she finally separated from him. well, a lot of me was, not just part.

"are you still up for work later? if not. we can cancel the appointment" i ask, "no, i want to go. i'm not letting him get in the way of my life, in a way, i'm a single woman now" she said, smirking.

i smirk at her, internally laughing at how quickly her mood changed.

{————————}

"dray! does this look okay, or do i look stupid..?" she asked through the door, i open it up and my body freezes, "i am going to be hard within the next two minutes if i continue looking at you" i state, she walked towards me, wearing only a baby pink lingerie set, with slightly darker pink hearts over her nipples.

she stood so her body was flush with mine, "daddy.. am i making you nervous?" she asked, noticing my altered stance, i raise an eyebrow, "darling i think you're forgetting who's in charge here" i reply, she rolled her eyes. "continue with this shite and i'm adding orgasm denial to the things i'm doing to you tonight" i growl, she whimpered and stopped the attitude immediately.