𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱-

y/n-

"is my pretty baby ready to go out?" i coo, bouncing scorp in my arms, he giggled and stretched out his arms, something he's picked up from somewhere, knowing he'll get hugs.

"boo" draco whispered in my ear, wrapping an arm around my waist. "hi babies" he says, cuddling into the back of me and holding scorps tiny hand.

"is scorp gonna give daddy a kiss?" i laugh, lifting scorpius up a bit more and he pressed his lips on dracos, literally, not understanding the idea of pouting which was adorable.

"i'll sit in the back today with him since it's a decent drive away" i say, draco sighs, "i love having you beside me though angel".

"i know dray, it's in case he needs a feed or starts crying so you can pay attention to the road" i assure, "if it wasn't as far, i'd be in the front with you darling".

he nods and fake glares at scorpius, "you're stealing my woman mr, but i'm the one marrying her next week.".

"draco! he's your son calm down" i smirk, he rolled his eyes and went out to the car.

i follow him down and go to grab my bag, only to look out the window and see him carrying it for me. "he's a pest isn't he scorp" i laugh, grabbing one of novas treats.

"sit, paw" i say, she does as told and i give her the treat, "good girl" i smile, finally heading out the door, locking it behind me.

i get into the car and draco automatically reaches his hand behind the seat and puts it on my thigh, "draco baby, calm down i'm here" i laugh, "i want you next to me though" he whined.

"you can have me next to you all you want when we're out of the car" i say, his grip on my thigh softened, but he kept it there, starting the car and driving off.

scorpius had his dummy with the constellation he was named after on the front in his mouth, happily watching the world go by.

"there's capybaras here isn't there?" i ask, draco chuckled and nodded, "they're is my love, they've been in the place since they were born so love humans apparently".

we were taking scorpius to an animal sanctuary, they had all the same animals as a zoo, but they had all been neglected in some way, so we're being protected and cared for.

—————————

i stretch my back as i got out of the car, while draco was getting scorpius in his pram.

we walked towards the entrance and paid to get in, draco bought us a map as well so we could easily get around.

"let's go angel" he smiled, taking the pram for me.

"what's that scorp?" i coo, sitting him up in the pram a bit to look at the goats, he reached his arm out and started clapping, making us get smiles from people passing my.

draco was stood looking at us both with his eyes shining.

draco-

scorp looked ecstatic to be seeing all the animals, his favourites so far was the goats, i look on the map and see deer, "y/n baby can we go here..?" i ask, seeming slightly awkward about it.

she smiled at me and nodded, "of course we can angel, we'll buy some food and feed them too". i say thank you and start pushing scorps pram over.

seeing deer always made me emotional because of arlo. he would have been such a good uncle to scorp.

"i love them" i smile, feeding one of them, y/n was doing the same.

"they're so cute" she said, looking to the side and gasping, "d-draco can we move? please?" she begged, moving her hands to cling onto my top, "wait what's wrong baby?" i ask, trying to calm her.

"b-bailey" she muttered, i look up and see him, the whore and their little alien child in a buggy.

"you're okay love, breathe for me okay?" i say, pulling her head to my chest so she could follow my breathing.

she had been feeling fine about the idea of seeing him again, but clearly it actually happening shocked her.

"ah! y/n what a lovely surprise!" he called, walking over, she was clinging to me, not wanting to move, so i try move us back, and away from him, but he grabbed the hood of scorps pram and stopped us.

"don't run, you know how much you loved me" he smirked, "fuck off" i spit, "let her talk for herself".

"draco i wanna go" she whimpered, "i know baby" i say, kissing her forehead, "talk to me slut" he growled, pulling her away from me, "bailey, fuck off" i say, scorpius had started crying now too, thankfully, no one else was at the part of the sanctuary that we were.

"leave me alone" she whined, trying to pull away from him, "i've discovered im polyamorous, how about you get back with me and join my relationship?" bailey smirked, digging his nails into her wrist.

i try shove him off her, but it only made him grip onto her more, "bailey i swear, get to fuck before i end up killing you".

"awh don't say that, you know she still loves me" he smirked, cocking his head to the side, "she doesn't, now let go of her".

the smirk didn't budge, so i lunge forward and punch him several times, making his arm release y/n's, she reached her arms towards me and wrap her arms around my waist, cuddling right into me.

"can we leave? please draco" she begged, "of course love" i say, glaring bailey as i started walking us away from him.

it was harder than it should have been considering i was pushing the pram as well as having her clinging onto me, but it didn't matter.

we get to the car and i open the door for her and let her in first, then i got scorp in and strapped into his seat.

"baby calm down, you're okay i've got you" i say, leaning over the central panel and holding her close to me.

"i hate him dray, i hate him so much" she cried, her voice cracking between words. "i know princess, i'm here it's okay" i coo, kissing the top of her head.

"what if he tries to ruin the wedding?" she asked, looking up at me with broken eyes.

"he can't even try love, i've got security hired for all the entrances so he can't get in" i smile, she nods and relaxes a bit into me, "has that been bothering you..?" i question, she nods again.

"i want it to be perfect" she mutters, "it's going to be baby, i promise you".

word count- 1184

a/n-

next chapters the wedding <3

i have been ill for the past two weeks and now i've got an eye infection on top of everything else.

this is really just a filler chapter to get something out.

lots of love,

molly xoxo